Minneapolis Finder Forum MN
RegisterSearchTutorialsMemberlistLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
The gap between North and South.
Post The gap between North and South. 

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/06/after_obama_fails.html

Barely six months into his term, the 44th president has succeeded in generating the most widespread and serious discussion of secession since the Civil War.

Sorry, the gap's been around for a while. Those of us in the "Elitist" (read: Blue) states have been pretty content to remain as a cohesive nation. Though from the South we hear shit like referring to the Civil War as "the War of Northern Aggression." I ask you: Who has been widening the gap? During the 2004 election, someone decided to put together a rather lengthy article about Texas seceding from the union should Kerry win the election. I ask you: Who has been widening the gap? During the entire Bush presidency, we sat by and sobbed while our freedoms and privacy and the very foundations of this nation were being stripped from us bit by bit, yet no one yelled "Let's secede from the union!" Now "barely six months into his term" you fuckers can't sit still long enough to see how anything will play out. I ask you: Who has been widening the gap?

Amen, Praecorloth!

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1