Minneapolis Finder Forum MN
RegisterSearchTutorialsMemberlistLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Dan Monson OUT - Joel Maturi NEXT
Post Dan Monson OUT - Joel Maturi NEXT 
An early Christmas gift for this losing coach Dan Monson, a buyout package worth $1.3 million. Manson's Big Ten record is a pathetic: 44-68 and overall record barely tops .500

More on this at Pioneer Press

Why was this loser hired in the first place? Why was he allowed to coach the team for so long and drive even the die-hard gophers fans away? There were some rumors that Manson was going to be fired at the end of last season. Now we know the U athletic director Joel Maturi got the permission from the U president to do so, but Monson kept his job until yesterday.

The real incompent person is Joel Maturi. If the U president Robert Bruininks is competent, he should have fired Joel Maturi.

There is another loser who is not in the spotlight now: Glen Mason. Wait until he loses another toilet bowl in a few weeks.

I'm not sure Maturi recruited either Monson or Mason, did he?

I'd rather see Mason go and find out what kind of hire Maturi can make on the football, as well as the men's basketball position.

After all, Maturi did hire Pam Borton and she's worked out well.

Let's see who replaces Monson. And let's hope we get rid of Mason soon.

I'm not sure Maturi recruited either Monson or Mason, did he?

Maturi came to the U not too long ago. But who the heck cares about the U sports anymore? A bunch of losers.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1