Minneapolis Finder Forum MN
RegisterSearchTutorialsMemberlistLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Erotic fiction
Post Erotic fiction 

Do you, or have you read any? Recommendations? Reactions?

I will confess to being addicted to Anne Rice's book Exit to Eden.

Post Really now? 

Lady M are you like the gals below?..in your case you have no life but chatting on line , posting, and only reading about it..see my posting to Twin Cities Third Worst Dating String below this one..

..from my own experience and many friends , plus observations ..I have never seen so many sexless, cold, lefty, quasi-lesbo, feminist, women-who-hated-their-fathers bagged women as in MPls ( St. Paul has its share but not like the big M). My current mate is from Iowa thankfully, so I'm glad I'm not i nthe dating scene in this city anymore..no wonder TC got voted 3rd worse place for singles in recent on line polls..ladies, try being sweeter, less materialistic, and yes, sex is good (rather than living alone with your 3 cats and never doing much of anything except getting your car filled with gas and watching stupid sit coms)..
________
Medical Cannabis

Last edited by garva on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total

garva...no, not at all *laughing*

Though I do not fit the other stereotype you list either.

Post Funny 

..you sound funny and have a good sense of humor Lady M..Smile... Wink ..its just I've seen, heard and experience so much frustration in the TC and have heard from other friends and lived in other cities where it doesn't seem to be the case..maybe its the luck of the draw, karma, or just plain bad luck?...keep smiling..Smile...
________
OG KUSH

Post Reading Rec... 

..try Nancy Fridays "My Secret Garden"..former girlfriend gave me to read ..was excellent!!! Smile
________
TLR200

Post Re: Reading Rec... 

garva wrote:
..try Nancy Fridays "My Secret Garden"..former girlfriend gave me to read ..was excellent!!! Smile

I second that. I read parts of that book while "entertaining" a friend I dated. It is about women's erotic fantasies.

hmmm....the "Beauty" series by Anne Rice (writing as A. M Roquelaure) is interesting...as are the Merry Gentry books of Laurell Hamilton.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1