Minneapolis Finder Forum MN
RegisterSearchTutorialsMemberlistLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Twins back on the right track? Or more of the same?
Post Twins back on the right track? Or more of the same? 
The twins won an impressive game against the Blue Jays today, 5-0. But is this a sign of a real turnaround, or was there just something in the air today? The Twins have been outscored 45-3 in their last five home games. Despite that, they're only two and a half games out of the wild card hunt. But is that really anything to cheer about? A couple years ago, the Twins were looking dominant in their division. Now we're happy when we've got a shot at the wild card. Perhaps the good showing for three seasons bred a bit of complacency in the Twins. The team has always seemed a bit neurotic, after all. Their confidence builds quickly, but shatters easily. I don't think we'll see more than a few games of the Twins in the postseason this year, if that. Should we coddle their egos and say "you'll get 'em next year", or are bigger changes needed for them to have any shot at contention?

The twins won an impressive game against the Blue Jays today, 5-0. But is this a sign of a real turnaround, or was there just something in the air today? The Twins have been outscored 45-3 in their last five home games.

Sooo, they won 5-0 in their last (home) game and have been outscored 45-3 in their last five home games? Dang, they are in trouble.

I'm not a big baseball guy, but a couple things seem clear. Motown aint gonna be our bitches like they were the last couple years. And the twins budding all-stars are still young.

I like this team. They're fun to watch and they should get better as they get more experience.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1