Minneapolis Finder Forum MN
RegisterSearchTutorialsMemberlistLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Annoying.
Post Annoying. 
Probably the one thing that will get under my skin EVERY time is the person who refuses an invite to watch a movie in the living room, and then pops in every now and again to see how the movie is progressing, asks people who the characters are and what they're doing, and then makes negative snap judgments (which always end up being wildly inaccurate) about what's going to happen and how predictable it is based off of the tiny bit of information they receive because people are trying to watch the movie and in the end they wind up sitting down for the last 45 minutes of the movie anyways.

In related news:
Stand By Me is a flippin' awesome movie and it speaks highly of my restraint that I did not go to jail for murder this weekend.

My biggest pet peeves are excessive air conditioning and people without some kind of handicap who take the elevator up or down one floor.

My biggest pet peeves are excessive air conditioning and people without some kind of handicap who take the elevator up or down one floor.

But it's 60 degrees outside! It's so warm! Smile

No I get ya. My wife is a little quick with the AC. She's a furnace. I attribute it to her ungodly high cholesterol.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1