Minneapolis Finder Forum MN
RegisterSearchTutorialsMemberlistLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Pizza Luce brunch
Post Pizza Luce brunch 
Pizza Luce has started offering brunch at its downtown Mpls and St. Paul locations. We went down to the warehouse district this Saturday and indulged in what may be my favorite new weekend breakfast spot.

We started with a couple bloody marys:

You choose from among four different vodka options, then take your glass up to the bloody mary bar, where you can doctor it up with the mix of your choosing (ranging from bland to spicy) and an array of seasonings and garnishes, including garlic cloves, artichoke hearts, cherry tomatoes, olives, horseradish, and cheese.

For breakfast, I ordered the pesto eggs benedict, in which I subbed vegan sausage patties for the real Italian sausage described on the menu.

It was out of this world. The eggs were perfectly poached, sitting atop a toasted english muffin with artichoke spread, which sat atop a bed of hash browns, with a delicious pesto hollondaise smothering it all. I devoured the whole plate.

Mike went for the breakfast burrito with veggie sausage:

It was also served on a bed of jalapeno hash browns, and had a lovely kick to it. We both left stuffed and happy and immediately fell back into bed for a nap.

They have great options for vegetarians, vegans, and omnivores alike. The St. Paul location doesn't have a full liquor bar, so if you want a real bloody mary, your best bet will be the Warehouse District location. We'll definitely be back!

Hay! I passed that on Saturday, right around 10:30 and was thinking about stopping in. What a small world.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1