Minneapolis Finder Forum MN
RegisterSearchTutorialsMemberlistLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Remember 2006
Post Remember 2006 
What do your remember the Year 2006 by? What were the highs and lows?

2006 has been pretty rough on me. I changed jobs, lost over 50% of my income in the process and my husband has been out of work as well. I did have a bit of fun, though on a 10 day trip to Provence with my mother, and we've met some new friends who are truly wonderful.

A mixed bag, but I'm afraid the stress 2006 brought will be topmost for a while in my mind.

Highs: My wedding, moving back to the Twin Cities

Lows: Working for pathetic to nonexistant pay all year... here's to a more profitable 2007!

Highs: new relationship; new jobs; started taking college classes again so I can determine what I want to study in grad school; made progress in my theatrical career.

Lows: Wasn't able to gather the momentum to begin a project I wanted to tackle; Didn't do enough creative writing...that's really I can think of. It's been a pretty great year.

Highs: My wedding, moving back to the Twin Cities

Congratulations, Craig!!!!

Highs: good health, good job and good family

Lows: not much luck in the relationship department

It has been a good year for me so far! Only less than an hour left. The growth of my business has been strong. The stress came with it as the unwelcomed "bonus". Had gone through a period of sleep deprivation due to stress. Now, I am better at stress management.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1