Minneapolis Finder Forum MN
RegisterSearchTutorialsMemberlistLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Rev. Michael Eminger?
Post Rev. Michael Eminger? 
We're used to seeing news accounts of business people embezzling funds, or even political employees and government employees, but a Lutheran pastor?

Rev. Michael Eminger is charged with stealing over $14000 from the Fisher, MN Chamber of Commerce. The Chamber hadn't noticed that Rev. Eminger, who was also the treasurer for the Chamber, had written Chamber checks to himself over the past 4 years.

One of the other Chamber of Commerce members noticed the theft when the Chamber received a notice that it's bank account was overdrawn.

It saddens me greatly so see a religious leader like a small town pastor chaged with stealing from the town he lives in. Fair or not, we hold people like Rev. Eminger to a stricter code of ethics than we do our regular businessfolk and it hurts even more when that trust we grant them is betrayed.

ANd this reflects on God or Christians how SATAN?

Pretty shameful.

Post Rev. Michael Eminger admits stealing $14K 
Michael Eminger's attorney said the Rev. is going to repay all the money he stole. How about adding some interest to be fair?

Pastor admits skimming $14K from Chamber of Commerce

I was happy to see him not fight this in court and to take responsibility for his actions. I was a bit surprised though not to see any "why" for the theft.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1