Minneapolis Finder Forum MN
RegisterSearchTutorialsMemberlistLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Tracfone
Post Tracfone 
Anyone have any experience with this cell phone company? I signed up with them today. Bought a basic LG phone for $18 with a coupon Cool which included free Fedex overnight delivery and double minutes for the life of the phone. I then bought a 400 minute package including 1 year of service for $99, which was doubled to 800 minutes. I know that's not a lot of minutes, but I don't use the cell a lot, and I figure this works out to cellular service nationwide for less than $10 per month. If it works well, a helluva deal for me, IMHO.

Bought a basic LG phone for $18 with a coupon which included free Fedex overnight delivery
and double minutes for the life of the phone.

I then bought a 400 minute package including 1 year of service for $99, which was doubled to 800 minutes

18+
99=
$117

for a phone, and 800 minutes that last you a year?

that rocks. that's about 66 minutes per month. which is WAY plenty for someone who just uses the phone for the rare situation.

My household has a tracfone user, which is via Wal*Mart's Straight Talk program. That program gives 1000 minutes/1000 text/and 30 mb of internet, all for $30 a month - with no contract. The phone service seems just as good as anyone else's. This is an awesome program for anyone who is a heavy phone user or who is considering getting rid of a household phone and going pure mobile.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1