Minneapolis Finder Forum MN
RegisterSearchTutorialsMemberlistLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Glee Touring Show Coming To Minneapolis In June
Post Glee Touring Show Coming To Minneapolis In June 

http://www.theatermania.com/new-york/news/02-2011/chris-colfer-darren-criss-lea-michele-cory-monteit_34035.html

A touring performing cast from the "Glee" TV series will be on the road performing concerts in the US, including a scheduled June stop in Minneapolis.

I enjoy this show, although I had to be dragged in kicking and screaming by my spouse. I'm guessing we'll be there.

It it just me or, is the new season of Glee getting wilder and is already losing its appeal to the mass viewers? Admittedly, i have been a fan of the first and the second season but even with the covering of new tracks from contemporary artists, i think its losing its grip with the viewers. I respect your loyalty to the series though because it is really a good one.

I think you're absolutely right- the scriptwriters are already "jumping the shark" (a term only recently explained to me) with bizarre storylines and situations for the characters. The musical quality remains high. Surely they're going to have to start losing some of the major characters as the actors age, since they're all high school students and have to move on in life. Then again, several of them are excellent actors and will probably want to move on to other projects anyway. Still well worth watching.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1