Minneapolis Finder Forum MN
RegisterSearchTutorialsMemberlistLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Best Realtor
Post Best Realtor 
When you are thinking of making a real estate transaction, either buying/selling/or both, I think it is critical to work with a real estate agent. I had the best agent(s) working for me. They gave me great advice on things I could/should do to help my former house sell, they helped me line up resources to perk up my old house, they showed me numerous properties and each time got closer and closer to what I was looking for until I found the PERFECT house! I would strongly recommend them to anyone.

Check out Christy Kimbrel at Keller-Williams Exceptional Home Team (Christy Kimbrel [christy@theexceptionalhometeam.com]). Christy and Joe were amazing! I just can't thank them enough.

Their website: Twin Cities Realtor

I'll second that recommendation for Christy and Joe at Keller-Williams Exceptional Home Team. I'm trying to sell my Minneapolis condo in a tough market, and they have gone the extra mile to attract potential buyers with several open houses, etc. I moved to California shortly after putting my place up for sale, and they have done a lot of legwork in terms of setting up inspections and meeting with contractors. I don't know I would manage to coordinate things from so far away without their help. Christy helped me buy the same condo a few years ago, and that experience made it easy for me to make a decision on an agent this time around!

Post Best Realtor 
I agree. Christy Kimbrel and The Exceptional Home Team have been, well, exceptional. Christy assisted me with the purchase of my first home three years ago and the experience was perfectly flawless to say the least. Christy has continued to offer her time and any assistance I may need with my new home since the day of purchase. This showed me that my relationship with this team did not end after the final papers were signed. I am currently toying with the idea of purchasing a different home for myself and even though I am not ready at this minute, Christy has continued to take the time to send me listings based on my needs. I have no doubt in my mind that any and all of my future home purchases will be made using Christy and The Exceptional Home Team. This company has found themselves a customer for life!

Post Best Realtor 
I agree that Christy Kimbrel and The Exceptional Home Team are extraordinary realtors! I have had the pleasure to use Christy as my realtor but I also work closely with her on a business level. I have purchased two houses so far with Christy as my realtor and she exceeded every expectation I ever had. One thing that really stands out in my experiences is that she is very easy to reach. She answered her phone nearly every time I called and those few times she didn't I got a return call shortly there after. She also displayed this dedication by shifting her busy schedule to make time to get me to the houses I wanted to see immediately. Once we got to the houses she was quick to point out the values of the house but also her concerns. She has such a large knowledge base about real estate that she knows things that the average consumer would never think of. Itís obvious sheís not just trying to make a sale but insuring itís the right sale for that unique person. Something people should also know is that working with her on a business level is just as delightful. I work with so many different realtors and Christy continues to be the best at returning calls, answering questions, adjusting information, etc. So, once you pick a house you can rest assured that if you use Christy the background work that the purchaser doesnít see is also done with diligence. I strongly recommend using Christy Kimbrel as your realtor, every person I have sent to her has been extremely happy with her performance!

Post EXCEPTIONAL HOME TEAM 
I have worked with The Exceptional Home Team multiple times and enjoyed each experience. There is always someone available to assist with any questions that come up. The service is, well as the name states, exceptional! They really do take the time to ask the right questions and get to know their clients so they can find exactly what you are looking for. I found the buying cycle to be much shorter than I anticipated because of this - saves everyone time in the end. I would recommend this team to anyone looking to buy or sell their home.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1