Minneapolis Finder Forum MN
RegisterSearchTutorialsMemberlistLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Joshua Hanson falls 16 stories ...
Post Joshua Hanson falls 16 stories ... 
Alright, so this Joshua Hanson goes out bar hopping with his buddies...then heads back to his hotel with them. They're goofing around in the elevator and he bolts out, trips and FALLS 16 stories onto a net awning and then to the pavement.

Needless to say he's hurt. It's amazing that he didn't die.

I cannot believe that people are so foolish. Yeah, I did my share of stupid things while intoxicated, as have most, but this one takes the cake.

I caught this story in the Star Tribune Sunday and just could not believe it.

I guess what's really on my mind is something I've brought up before. It looks as if common sense has died along with good manners. People used to behave in public as if they were grown up, not like life was one big frat party.

Does anyone have any ideas, or comments?

Post Joshua Hanson - Against Natural Selection 
Too bad the law of natural selection works only to a degree. Glad this fool didn't hurt anyone else on his way down.

We can thank the Jackass and Youtube mentality that is sweeping the world. Our young people today are so obsessed with doing something ridiculous for a few minutes of fame or infamy that they have no choice but to go further and further wild in order to stand out from the other idiots.

Did anyone actually read the article about this? He didn't leap from the window on purpose...he fell.

Post Joshua Hanson - the drunk 
dorajar wrote:
Did anyone actually read the article about this? He didn't leap from the window on purpose...he fell.

He was drunk!!! If a drunk driver killed a pedestrian, of course he didn't do so on purpose!

I saw the big broken window. I don't believe he simply tripped and fell.

Yes, according to the story, he was returning from bar hopping at 1:30 am and raising hell with his buddies in the elevator, and then ran off down the hall. The window was double paned glass with a safety bar on it- which would be difficult to break with a sledgehammer, let alone falling against it. No, he doesn't deserve to be badly injured or die from his drunken stupidity. But having been awakened from a sound sleep many times by similar drunk, obnoxious and inconsiderate idiots in hotels, I have a hard time feeling a lot of sympathy for them. I expect that kind of rowdiness and idiocy in a flophouse, not a $200 per night hotel.

Post HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD 
I bet the fool will sue the hotel for having weak window glass.

My wife and I spent a year managing a motel, and while nobody ever fell out of a window, you couldn't--well maybe you could---believe the stupid stunts people pulled, while both drunk and sober. I could write a book.

It is a recurring theme for college students to fall off balconies and die, or end up maimed. How many college boys have gotten drunk and drowned in this region in the last few years?

In college I had the "privilege" to witness the bizarre and dangerous behavior of my fellow students. It was a great lesson. I've never gotten drunk in my life. Never fell from a window. Never killed anybody while driving.

Post Joshua Hanson goes home 
Joshua Hanson is going home today. At least this dumbass won't be hopping bar anytime soon. Or maybe not. Perhaps he will be hopping bars on crutches.

Post Josh Hanson Tells His Story 
What caused this dumbass to jump off the hotel?

Alcohol. Even he doesn't admit that on camera, it was so obvious after a night of drinking. I bet this fat idiot will eat himself to death someday.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1