Minneapolis Finder Forum MN
RegisterSearchTutorialsMemberlistLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
When I'm an old woman, I shall wear purple
Post When I'm an old woman, I shall wear purple 
What kind of old person do you see yourself becoming?

The type who has a friend's kid turbo charge my wheelchair so I can chase and CATCH the cute orderlies in the old folks' home. Very Happy

A very wise old man, that young people gather around to learn from.

I will ride a moped, cross-dress, and yodle. I will spend part of every year in the French Mediterranean, where I will own a modest home. I will be a practicing yogi, and people will marvel at dorajar the 96 year old, who can still put both legs behind her head. I will have written 3 manifestos, 6 books of poetry, performed in 26 films and 874 plays, never once repeating the same character. I will laugh long and hard every day, and when I die, there will be a hoe-down and everyone will come wearing red.

Post Plays Lottery A Lot! 
I hope to be the funny old guy who rides his bike down to the pier in San Diego and fishes all day with my dog snoozing beside me. Won't catch a lot, but should get some books read, and maybe scribble a bit myself. At California real estate prices, I will probably live under the freeway. My wife and children will probably insist on some sort of intervention, which could lead to a media event if the day is otherwise unremarkable.

My niece and nephew can tell their friends, "I have a rich uncle." Laughing

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1