Minneapolis Finder Forum MN
RegisterSearchTutorialsMemberlistLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Road Rage
Post Road Rage 
We have seen several incidents of road rage lately in the Twin Cities, with a couple of them ended up in shooting at each other.

Did you ever get so pissed off by other drivers you almost did something stupid?

20 years ago, yes! But not anymore. Just ignore stupid drivers on the road. There seem to be more of them with each passing day.

Post Road rage? 
No, I've never been tempted to do anything stupid, but I do marvel daily at some of the drivers out there.

I have had a chance to laugh at them on occasion, too. Someone raced past me serveral years ago as I puttered down the Fairview/Edgecumbe curve towards Hwy 5 in Highland Park after an ice storm. The guy cut around me, honked, flipped me off and sped off into the distance.

I smiled and waved as I passed him at the last turn in the road, where he had skidded and side-swiped a cop car.

I have done some stupid things, but not recently. Now, I keep my hands on the wheel. Generally, when somebody does something stupid, I call them some vile names as a form of venting, then forget about them.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1