Minneapolis Finder Forum MN
RegisterSearchTutorialsMemberlistLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Would You Rather...
Post Would You Rather... 
Would you rather have the frigid weather we've been having, or the 100+ inches of snow that they've gotten in upstate New York?

Post Cold over snow 
I'll take cold. You don't have to shovel Cold.

I like snow. I hate cold. Lots of snow also makes it more likely that school/work will be canceled and you can hole up with your sweetheart drinking hot cocoa and/or wine and have a bad movie marathon.

Yum!

I vote snow.

I vote cold. That's over 9 and a half feet of snow they've gotten.

TOO MUCH!

I go with cold. That much snow put everything to a halt. That part of NY is crippled. Who knows how long it takes for the snow the melt, which can then cause serious floodings.

Cold isn't pleasant, but still you can get around.

Post I want snow! 
I go with snow for sure! Snow makes life prettier and much more exciting. If it's going to be cold, at least give me something pretty to look at. Also, snow has a very calming presence that the cold does not. I want snow. And lots of it!

I hate, and I mean really hate, the cold. I love looking at snow, but I don't like driving in it, nor walking in it. But I admit that I am uplifted when I see snow piles darken and shrink, usually in March, and when I hear the sound of melting snow and ice trickle into the street drains (a nicer word than sewers.) A conundrum then - one must bear both the snow and the cold in order to reach bliss!

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1