Minneapolis Finder Forum MN
RegisterSearchTutorialsMemberlistLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Minneapolis Furnace Sales
Post Minneapolis Furnace Sales 
Furnace Sales Minneapolis, Minnesota

FREE Furnace with Purchase of an Air Conditioner

Can you buy a new $3,060 furnace for $1560?

Dear friend, You can actually replace your old (and probably very inefficient) furnace and air conditioner as a package for at least $1500.00 less than you would have to pay any other time.

Every the big manufacturers of air conditioners have to guess how many to build to meet the demand. Of course they’re never exactly right. So, they always have some inventory they must hold over until the next summer season. I went to one of these companies, Lennox Industries, and contracted for the purchase of a truckload of deluxe air conditioners and furnaces in the three most popular sizes used in the Twin Cities area. And because of the quantity and the time of year, I was able to buy them at incredibly low off-season prices.

They are brand new year 2008 models. And they are NOT seconds or or "blems" or standard "builder" models. They factory fresh deluxe air conditioners and furnaces with a full factory warranty. Each air conditioner is so efficient that Xcel Energy will give each purchaser up to a $180.00 utility rebate.

Here's How You can Get a Furnace for FREE

By putting this furnace and air conditioner package together (then "jaw boning" the factory rep), and committing to a do-or-die purchase agreement of these systems, I was able to buy both furnace and the air conditioner for less than I thought possible. So if you buy one of these deluxe Lennox air conditioners at our regular price, I am giving you the Lennox Furnace completely installed, for an unbelievable low price of only $1560.00.Essentially I am taking the cost of the furnace out and you are paying only to have it installed.

Phone: (612) 724-1899

Top Quality Furnace Repair Service in Minneapolis, MN

We are a full service heating, ventilation and air conditioning contractor based in Minneapolis, MN. We offer a service and repair department, that specialize and train to take care of your in home needs. We arrive on time and complete an objective diagnostic and give an estimate on the cost of the repair for your APPROVAL. Then with our fully equipped service vehicle we complete the repair with confidence and we make sure that all of your questions are answered.

To ensure that our standards of quality and integrity are maintained our technicians continue to be educated through experience and training. We know that every customers needs are unique to the individual home, family and equipment therefore we train to complete repairs on all name brands and applications to meet your standards. We also understand that you have a BUSY schedule and will provide an appointment that will be convenient for you and your family.

About Our Heating & Air Conditioning Company

Residential Heating & Air Conditioning has been installing and servicing heating and air conditioning equipments since 1991. We have over 10,000 satisfied customers in the Minneapolis, St Paul metro areas. We are the winner of Angie's List Super Service Award for 6 years in a row.

We are a licensed, bonded and insured heating and air conditioning company in Minneapolis, St. Paul and all surrounding suburban cities. We are the active members of the Better Business Bureau and enjoy 6 consecutive “super service” awards from Angie’s List.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1