Minneapolis Finder Forum MN
RegisterSearchTutorialsMemberlistLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
News Flash- People Trade Sex For Stuff!!!!
Post News Flash- People Trade Sex For Stuff!!!! 
http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/personal/08/25/sex.for.stuff/index.html

Researchers are astounded with study results that suggest that people actually have sex with others in hope of material gain.

No WONDER college costs so much. See all the things you can figure out when you get a degree?

I'm not a terribly big fan of the wave of anti-intellectualism that's been sweeping the nation for, oh about 8 years now. But I must admit, I do have a term that I like to use. It's called "College Smart." I apply this to people who have gone to college and have a certain air of intelligence that doesn't apply to most of the world around them. They make statements that are meant to be thought-arresting, insightful and meaningful and what ends up actually happening is the people around them go, "Umm...Yeah. Duh." Smile

I wish the studies had produced some more practical information.

Maybe like some kind of universal sign that someone is open to such a barter transaction- perhaps an Olympic style stick figure symbol of folks gettin' busy with a Happy Face and dollar sign? And more importantly, a similarly clear signal that such a suggestion is NOT welcome, and will get you sued.

The potential for harnessing this great natural resource is incredible. It may be the big economic boost we've been waiting for. Let's call it The Stimulus Package. Or the Package Stimulus?

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1