Minneapolis Finder Forum MN
RegisterSearchTutorialsMemberlistLog in
Reply to topic Page 3 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Bronson Orlando McNeal - "Thief of Hearts"
Post that is my point 

Instead of everyone trying to look at the revenge aspect I simply asked that people look at the point and the root of the problem. There are several ways to have an intervention with someone. I can only imagine that his family must be mortified by this. Don't you think they want him to get help. I can't imagine they don't. I understand the criminal process is a mess sometimes. The law seems to not want to put effort into things that count sometimes, I get that. I am just saying maybe putting that effort forward into stopping all together the problem at the root might be another way. Someone must know someone in his family. Reach out to them and try to help them get him help. Stop this cycle of destruction. What kind of future do his children have to look forward to unless someone does something for them. That is all I am saying. People do interventions in several different ways. Maybe that is another avenue. If they won't help based on people pushing them to punish then maybe they will help you based on the people wanting intervention. There are many counselors who are willing to help with many things. Especially since this topic seems to be very popular for this city. Just a thought. Advocates are sometimes paid more attention to then victims. Just a thought. I am trying to give options and help is all. Good Luck!! I hope you all find peace!!!!!!

Post No Rehab for Bronson McNeal 

bottomline wrote:
If you ladies truly want him to not do this to someone else then it seems to me that you all should get together and try to get him some rehabilitation for his gambling addiction. Addiction can do some very ugly things to people.

"bottomline" - here is a pop quiz:

If a drug addict steals $200,000, do you send him to a prison or rehab center?

If a sex addict rapes a woman, do you send him to a prison or treatment center?

If an alcohol addict kills a person with his car, do you send him to a prison or rehab center?

If a gambling addict robs a bank, do you send him to a prison or rehab center?

I think I have made myself clear! You may choose the rehab center for hard criminals, but both the common sense and the laws disagree with you.

Post Re: that is my point 

bottomline wrote:
Instead of everyone trying to look at the revenge aspect I simply asked that people look at the point and the root of the problem.

To equate justice to revenge........yes, he may have a gambling problem and what about world peace? Shocked His victims should not be responsible for path to rehab. Long before his gambling problem, I would guess his treatment of women wasn't stellar. This is about accountability. Think of the victim. He lead these women to believe he loved them and then ripped them off. You are crazy if you think they should even be concerned about his well being. With such betrayal, wouldn't you say there could be possible dislike? Back to the world peace thing....you must have a solution for that also!

Post Bronson McNeal: Loser 

I've noticed a disturbing trend here.
This man has no job, no assets, and nothing listed in his personal name. Sounds a bit odd.
He makes his living asking women for money. Again, odd. But then the world has plenty of gigolos.
Not only does this low life loser con people of their money, he sends his current bimbos out to cover for him, make excuses, try to make us feel sorry for him, or if all that doesn't work, he uses them to threaten anyone trying to hold him accountable for his actions.

I'm not talking revenge here, ladies, I'm talking taking responsibility for what you have done.
Only a child hides behind others instead of facing what he's earned. No real man uses women to do his dirty work.

If you're with him now, I'd think long and hard about just how "good" he is to you. Just like someone who's cheated on their wife, generally, if he leaves the wife for you, why do you think you'll not be the "wife" the next time around when he finds someone younger, more naive, and better off financially?

Bronson McNeal may be a very good con man, and most likely a criminal in other ways, but he's also very shrewd about the financial end of his scam. This goes way beyond your normal gambling addict behavior.

If he had any self respect and guts, he'd quit expecting others to defend him and stand up to the consequences of his actions. No real man would behave the way he does.

Post swmom 

Please!!! I literally took the women's words. "We want to do this so he can't do this to any other women." That was where I was coming from. Good lord. I really think everyone needs to grow up. I have a right to my opinion. Does it make you feel better about what kind of person you are by making fun of someone else's view? I hope so. You can disagree with me but please do it like an adult. How juvenile. You make fun of someone else because they think differently then you. Please. I never ever said he shouldn't be held accountable for his actions. He absolutely has done terrible things and needs to held accountable. But, since you are filled with such "dislike" you can't see or read anything clearly. I never said he shouldn't be "punished" or held "accountable" I said this stems from a much deeper problem, obviously. Everyone is saying that the law won't do anything to him so at least this would HELP OTHERS from being victims. I simply took what everyone said about "doing this to save others" to heart and suggested that if that is indeed true the only way to assure that is to make him get help. Based upon the response it is obvious that some are not at all doing this to "save" others but for revenge. Thanks for making that clear to all. As for the "World Peace" grow up and come up with something original. World Peace is not possible with people who make hateful, rude comments to people that are simply voicing an opinion whom they do not even know. People like you. Sorry, but the truth hurts. He needs help and so do the victims. Counseling and therapy for all involved. I hope you find whatever it is that you are looking for so you can move on from this, because it is obviously still a huge part of your life. I am doing research and came upon this site. You are obviously consumed by this. I feel sorry for you. Good Luck!!!!

Post bottomline 

I dont really know how we could effect an intervention for Bronson. He would have to have a connection with some of us for that to work. Once he fleeced us, well he was in the wind. And its not about revenge really, its about justice.

If a drunk agrees to go into treatment after he kills a family while driving his car, is he excused because he decided to get help for his addiction. NO he is not.

I see no evidence that he even thinks he has a problem. Your thoughts are nice and I mean that sincerely, but I do not think we are in the position to help him change his life. We are his victims, not his family.

You people have to be kidding. Omigosh, you are stupid. How could you possibly even listen to this idiot. You are on a one way track to being broke and infested with STDs. Enjoy.

Why would his victims worry about his rehab? They don't have enough money left to afford the gas to drop him off at rehab!

How are the victims doing trying to get someone to build a case? That is the important question.

Post Re: bottomline 

World Peace is not possible with people who make hateful, rude comments to people that are simply voicing an opinion whom they do not even know. People like you. Sorry, but the truth hurts. He needs help and so do the victims. Counseling and therapy for all involved. I hope you find whatever it is that you are looking for so you can move on from this, because it is obviously still a huge part of your life. I am doing research and came upon this site. You are obviously consumed by this. I feel sorry for you. Good Luck!!!![/quote]

Slightly judgemental, aren't you? Let me help you out. The "world peace thing", the reason I said it was Bronson's victims getting him help is about as far away as world peace. As far as his victims not wanting others to fall for his routine, I may certainly be wrong but my guess is they didn't mean by literally helping him rather by informing women what he does. I am not quite sure why you keep apologizing and feeling sorry for me. You know nothing about me, only my opinions regarding Bronson. You seem concerned about my life and it's fulfillment. I would like to set you straight. I am college educated and happily married. My husband and I own a home in sw mpls and have two small children. We have great family, friends and neighbors. The reason for my interest....I knew Bronson when I was in college.

As far as opinions, we all have one. No need to get so angry because mine differs from yours. If you reread my post, I said nothing about you. I just equated the victims getting Bronson help to world peace. What was that you said about people who make rude comments to people that are simply voicing an opinion?

Post Passions 

SWMOm thank you for your supportive words towardst eh victims. Bottomline, you are clearly a compassionate woman. As a victim, I can say that I dont wish anything bad to happen to anyone, even Mr. McNeal, but it is a bit much to expect me to try and intervene in his life. I dont wish anything bad for him, though I do think he needs to face justice. I think that this si what SWMom was trying to say. Lets not snipe at each other it takes the focus off the person who is most responsible for all this, the predator, Mr. Mcneal.

Bottomline, if you know him and think you can effect a positive change in his life, please go forward but I dont think its at all realistic to expect women he has used and abused to assist you in this process.

Post I think I need a tissue....... 

poor gambling addict. Crying or Very sad

Post Ladies not seeking revenge, 

are holding their heads high, enjoying the TRUE PEACE that comes from having your own home, true friends and relationships, and earning everyday the things needed for day-to-day living. I say, "AMEN", to the fact that we were (and are) the trusting ones with good credit and income who got burned by a criminal, and that we are not the criminal himself. A financial lesson is a far easier debt to pay than the one he's got coming.

This forum is open to the public, and along with it comes a variety of opinions. Originality and difference is what makes the world go around. Criminals need to be punished, sometimes much more severely than what people's rights activists deem just. People have the right to their own opinions. Spewing things out of the mouth without thinking it through is always unwise. You can talk just to hear yourself talk and be a smart aleck, or you can talk to share wisdom and knowledge. One of those is more useful. You figure it out.

Peace out, brother. (and SISTAS!)

Post Lady M 

You have come a long way from your first post on this topic. I'm not saying that you don't question our judgement but you seem to have opened your mind to the fact that this is a slick and sick criminal.

Post whatcomesaround 

Please read your private messages.

Post Victims lets do something!! 

Too my fellow victims:

We have been discussing this issue for weeks. If we can get together, perhaps we can do something about this. What I wonder is how many of the victims here, MEN included, are willing to stand together if we can get someone in law enforcement to take this seriously? If you are willing, please send me a private message if you are interested. Because Mr. Mcneal is trying to identify his victims its best we communicate through here.

Post Let Bronson McNeal's Victims Speak!!! 

As you all can see, this post is filled by bashing and ridiculing of Bronson McNeal's victims. I started a new post "Bronson McNeal - Let Victims Speak".

In this new post, I called upon everyone who has heard of or read about Bronson McNeal's scam to show their support to all the victims. If you have any advice that may be helpful for the victims to fight back, please post there. If you don't, simplying offering a few words of encouragement would make these victims not feel alone! No matter how strong you are, a word of support or appreciation goes a long way!

I have been trying to piece this deal together. Based on the stories on the news and the people I have talked to he has taken $250k, $150k, $103k, $68k, $80k, and $38k from 6 different women. There are several others who have posted on this site that have said he got them too but haven't stated a dollar amount. No wonder these women are pissed. If you are a part of this, stand up.

There are an awful lot of people who work for a living that can only dream of such an income level.

Post Should I have offended you (victims)..... 

I apologize. I would like to be clear that in any of my postings, I did not mean to make fun or belittle any of Bronson's victims. I honestly believe his problem isn't as simple as a "gambling" issue. His mistreatment of women has been known around town for many years. I mentioned this story to a friend (musician) who is very familiar with the "club scene". He was also quite surprised. Like myself, not surprised he was mistreating and misleading women, but that he brought it to a whole new level.

I hope you all manage to pull together and pool your resources and knowledge. You are obviously smart women with much integrity. If someone stole that kind of money from my family, I like you would have a hard time just walking away. You certainly deserve justice.

Post Warning and some information. 

I submitted Mr. McNeal to the CUFF website. the more victims that do it, the better. What would be better is if victims would join us in approaching the Attorney General.

Sources tell me that Mr McNeal is doing more questionable things in the effort to get his name off the net. He successfully got things removed from other websites (or so he thought but more on that later) but this one has stood strong. Thank you people that run this site!!!

Continue to protect your identity. His actions indicate that he may be getting desperate so do not discount the possiblity of violence. Remember he defamed women based on the hunch that they were the ones posting things so who is too say out of desperation he wont be try to attack women or have them attacked. We are endangering his lifestyle so please be aware of your surroundings.

Ok back to my previous aside. He got stuff taken off Vox but its still out there. If you google him the Vox posting still comes up. If you go into the cache, you may be able to see what was written and what Mr. Mcneal so desperately wanted hidden. Nothing ever leaves the internet.

Stay safe and stay strong.

Sorry for the bad english, I am 1/2 sick but wanted to get this out there.

Post Good luck 

It appears as if this board has lost its momentum. Maybe that is because you got your anger out and it seems as if there are no legal actions available to you. I wish you all the best of luck and hope that you find your justice. I wish good things to you all and hope you find your pot of gold.

Post Bronsonsux 

I agree that the momentum seems to have died down. But I would caution against blaming fellow victims. Admittedly, geting this off my chest was quite cathartic but I put the truly blame the justice system. They are of absolutely no assistance They won't even investigate so I understand peoples reticence about putting any effort into this when the law enforcement community is absolutely indifferent. The legal system is actually his friend and that is sad.

I will put out a final call for victims willing to come forward to contact me via this website. If you aren't willing to step forward I guess we will have to be happy with the fact that Mr. McNeal's name is finally out there and nothing leaves the internet. Barring a sudden deluge of messages from fellow victims, good luck everyone!!

Post sorry 

I seemed to of offended at least one person with my previous reply. So let me be clear. If you are not able to due to your personal circumstances to participate or whatever...that is 100% understandable and if I gave the impression I was cutting those of you who cant down, that was not my intention.

Post Re: Bronsonsux 

probe wrote:
so I understand peoples reticence about putting any effort into this when the law enforcement community is absolutely indifferent.

I will put out a final call for victims willing to come forward to contact me via this website. If you aren't willing to step forward I guess we will have to be happy with the fact that Mr. McNeal's name is finally out there and nothing leaves the internet. Barring a sudden deluge of messages from fellow victims, good luck everyone!!

you made it sound like the other victims were not wanting to put any effort into this....have you any idea how much effort each individual has been putting into this case?? If we aren't willing to step forward on this website?? Haven't we been? All except for putting our names and phone numbers on here, which would be terribly stupid to do? I think your anger at nothing being done is with the law enforcement, not with other victims. It just came across differently with your reply. And I wanted to let you know that you were not the only one who is not happy with nothing being done about this guy. None of us will ever give up. But you have to do what you can do, accept that, and then move on and just keep your eyes and ears open to more possibilities. Nobody will forget. Nobody will quit. But let us know if there is something we have not thought of. Thanks to each of us speaking out on this website, and on t.v., McNeal is now all over the internet. When I first had dealings with him, there was nothing. But now, the warnings about his game are all out there, for all to see if they look. And it is much more difficult for him to go to his same old hang-outs without everybody knowing what he is all about, now. So, good has come from all of us speaking up.

But to type in a post every day, with nothing more to say than, "those girls are stupid", or "why isn't anybody doing anything on here anymore", is just wasting time caught up in the whole thing. We know we can go to Fox 9 news if we need to get together in the future. Let's just be willing to do what we CAN should the opportunity present itself.

A HUGE THANK YOU to Terry for giving us some info. on agencies we should try! What a good resource to have.

Post My reply 

Bronsonsux:

I truly apologize if I gave the impression that I was downgrading anyone for thier efforts to bring Mr. McNeal to justice. This was not my intention at all. I know you and as I and all of his victims want some form of justice. I know that the j system has been of absolutely no use to those of us who have approached law enforcement. That is why I said that we have to happy that his name is now on the internet. That was not intended as a slight to anyone Bronsonsux, that was intended as encouragement and appreciation for the people that have come forward. Because, short of someone in law enforcement taking this seriously (which they do not seem to be willing to do) this is what we have to be satisfied with this. And I agree with you, there has been great value in that. If you are like me, it has been somewhat cathartic to tell my story. And I love that his name is on the net. I never said that anyone was stupid. I never typed or thought that word.

The only true idea I have is getting together and taking our case to law enforcement. That does not include divulging personal information to one another, and given he and his minions have been posting things in this and other forums and trying to find out who we are, exchanging information with total strangers over the internet would be stupid. Perhaps we could individually file a complaint on the same day. If they get several complaints at one time maybe someone will finally listen to us. Maybe we can find power together that we could not find individuals. This does not require us to divulge our identities to anyone but law enforcement. But perhaps they will take notice if they get many complaints in a short period of time.

When I said that I realize some of his victims life situation may prohibit them from participating in the efforts to prosecute him, it was to say that is 1000% understandable. We all have our own lives to live and airing ones laundry in public may be too big of a price to pay for some people. I cant possibly judge that, nor can anyone else in my humble opinion.

Finally, I want to posit that arguing amongst ourselves takes the focus off of the person it should be on...Bronson Mcneal.

Post Bronson McNeal - Sweetheart Swindle 

Prosecuting sweetheart swindlers like Bronson McNeal is not as easy as prosecuting a shoplifter. The proof lies in the fact that Bronson McNeal has been getting away with his scams for so long. On the other hand, justice never somes easily. Perseverance goes a long way!

It might be worth contacting your local representatives and bring this to their attention. Yes, politics can move the squeaky wheels of justice. Sometimes political pressure can move a case from the maybe-not list to a maybe list. Here is the web site for state representatives:

http://www.leg.state.mn.us

Find out who represents your district

IRS has a criminal investigation division. Go straight to them and see what they say. Again, the Chicago mob boss Al Capone was put away on tax evasion charges.

IRS Investigation Division

There is power in numbers. If only 5 people bought Enron stocks and got conned out of their lifesavings, I doubt any prosecutor would want to spend so much time and resource to prosecute Key Lay and Jeff Skilling. But the Enron scam led to tens of thousands people losing their billions of dollars. No prosecutor could look the other way.

All the victims who have gone to FOX 9 or have exposed Bronson McNeal's game on the internet deserve a big "Thank You!" You have done a tremendous job in warning the public about a pathetic parasite who harms women emotionally and financially. More than likely, you have prevented more women from falling into his trap.

Other than conning women and losing money at a blackjack table, what else is this loser good for? If he can't find his next prey, the day will come when his last bid of luck will run out.

I did not mean to offend anyone. My comments were not directed toward the victims but toward the lack of legal avenues for the victims to pursue. I cannot imagine their frustration.

I wish everyone well and I hope you are able to recover from this monster.

Post Orlando McNeal 

MzKim wrote:
The man's going to keep working it and for that kind of payoff, he'll find the ways. I saw his ad last summer and checked it out to see how he's doing, then wondered why ol Bronson's face was on a profile for a some guy named Orlando.

This new name Orlando isn't just for his online dating profile anymore. Heard from someone who knows Bronson McNeal that he has started using Orlando McNeal or Orlando Bronson McNeal. Different name, same scam. Be careful!!!

Post BOM 

Mr. Mcneals middle name is Orlando.

Post Bronson Orlando McNeal 

So I wonder if Mr. McNeal will ever have the guts to stand up to his crimes or if he'll keep hiding under aliases and acting like some punk kid?

Post Not a man of substance. 

Lady:

He is just not normal and it will take some brain injury (or an act of God) to repair the deficits in his character. This man has NO Substance. He is a perpetual 16 year old!! He chases external images of prosperity. I mean this is a 40 year old man that runs around in athletic gear and tennis shoes 90% of the time. He doesnt see how pathetic that is (though I must admit I missed it also when I was in the fog I was in when I "dated" him). Anyway, the State of Minnesota does not care about these types of criminals so its not likely he will stand up legally.

He cant get credit, an apartment. He has locked himself into this lifestyle. He is a pathetic joke and someday he is going to run into a person who is not wrapped to tight. I hope someone is praying for him.

Post Thank You! 

I want to say thank you to Katherine for going to the news and exposing this loser, and thank you to all of those who have posted to this forum! I recently met Orlando McNeal aka Bronson. While he is attractive and has a nice body (I have been with much hotter men though), his personality leaves something to be desired in that he's boring and a pervert. I decided on my own to not continue to see him because I sensed that he was a loser and a sociopath (been there done that). I also decided I was too hot for him! Ladies, please know that I actually burned him - at least one of us got him instead of him getting another one of us. He was pissed! Well, if I had decided to pursue anything with him, this information would certainly have saved me much heartache and money. I hope it helps other women who have their heart in the right place just for the wrong man!

Post thankful 

How did you burn him and why did you piss him off?

Post Thankful 

It is good that you escaped this man. I know a couple of women who have been victimized by this monster. He uses anger as one of his manipulation tactics. He also likes to use the information out on the net as a sob story to his benefit. He claims that he made some bad decisions in the past and has learned from his mistakes...he just needs a second chance. He just wants to be loved. He then executes his hustle and gets what he wants...the money.

Be careful with your pocketbook and your health. There seems to be no way to prosecute him. He'll get his one day though. There are too many angry women on this site for him not to get it one day.

Post Bronson Orlando McNeal's Cousin James - Same Scam 

I heard this from someone who knows Bronson McNeal. A friend of this person dated Bronson McNeal's cousin James. Again, the same game, the same scam. James borrowed money again and again, but never returned a penny. The dating relationship quickly ended and no money was recovered. Apples don't fall far from the tree. Hope these scam artists don't pass on their cheating genes.

Post Cousin 

James who? Do you have a last name so that the word can get out on this loser also?

Post Bronson Orlando McNeal's Cousin James 

No, I don't have this loser's last name.

Post Bronson's a worthless human being.... 

Ever notice that he has little hands? Ooh, they are freakishly small! And Bronson get your teeth fixed! With all that money, you should at least have a decent set of teeth on you!

Post las vegas honey 

No all the money that doesnt go to his thieving babies momma, and his "image" goes to the casinos.

Post Bronson 

I have contacted a number of agencies about him and am willing to contact as many as it takes. I would also like to play him at his own game. And I think I might know just the person to do it.

Post Player Bronson played as the fool he is? 

OHHHHH do tell! I would volunteer myself, but I don't have the time...

Post He is deplorable 

I was brought into this via a victim. I can truly say that I was completely unimpressed with the man from the start. He is an obviously insecure man. I use "man" in very loose context as I do not want to insult my husband. He preys on vunerable women. How is he different than a sexual predator? Again, first impression, not off at all. I tried to express my distaste to my friend that was dating the bastard. No avail. Here we are how much later finding out that he has been taking money from all of these women.......... If he were found dead would anyone really cry? Why has noone thought of that? He's a player. Isn't that how the game is played. Aren't there consequences to any game? If I were him,.........enough said. I am sure there would be maybe a small few unfortunate people that would miss him. Maybe his poor Grandma that he puts in the middle of his scams would miss him or his poor child. I certainly hope he has no input in that child's life. Bad!!!!!!!!! That sob thinks every woman wants him. What is wrong with him? Again insecure. My point. The victims are not the only victims. The victims sometimes call on other people to "help them out" when they are in a jam. Not really knowing what we are getting into, we end up getting f***ed by this jerk-off. Really, does anyone know anyone that can take care of him? I would imagine that if they did, it would have already been done by now. Displaced anger, I think not.

victim:

No, not displaced anger at all. Bronson McNeal is a scum sucking jerk, but I"m still saddened by the number of women that fall for his con. Are there so many desperate women out there that they will believe the line of "horse-pucky" this man shovels at them?

Please, ladies, think long and hard before you give someone money. No matter how good the deal, the request, the reason; THINK.

Post The Rest of the Vicitims 

You are so right Via. The rest of the victims are the family, friends, and children. This scum cons the women and destroys their financial situation and their sense of self. The friends and family that lend the victim money to survive are also victims. They have to deal with a completely changed person financially and emotionally. His profile is high earning, young, white women. Guess what, they often have children or aging parents to care for. Suddenly, they do not have the resources to do that. They reach out to friends and family for support. They lose their credibility. Others think they cannot make good decisions.

As for why no one has hurt him...remember, he preys on women who are susceptible to isolation. They do not have the support system in place to deal with this loser. If they did, he wouldn't get the money from them in the first place. They would have told someone right away about him and it would have been over.

I wonder why and how he continues this scam when it is in print. Why do people still trust him? Why do they trust him in the first place? He's so sleezy. Ick! Where ever he is he's onto his next victim(s). One to hold down with and many others to steal from. Why can't something bad happen to him. Rolling Eyes He's a bad, bad individual.

He keeps scamming and women keep falling for it because he plays on their vanity, their desperation, and in some cases, their greed...and he doesn't get punished for it except in the papers and here.

Post Re: Bronson Orlando McNeal's Cousin James - Same Scam 

Terry wrote:
I heard this from someone who knows Bronson McNeal. A friend of this person dated Bronson McNeal's cousin James. Again, the same game, the same scam. James borrowed money again and again, but never returned a penny. The dating relationship quickly ended and no money was recovered. Apples don't fall far from the tree. Hope these scam artists don't pass on their cheating genes.

Hi Terry. I know James. He was on our "dates". He was a dealer at Canterbury Card Club for a long time, but was fired in the past 6-8 months. His name is James Taylor. And I did personally witness him "borrowing" money from a girl when we were at a casino. I was kinda wondering if the apple didn't fall far from the tree, but did not want to believe that he was that kind of person as well. That's too bad to hear. Of course, the whole situation is too bad. Just thought I would let you know his last name. People may also know James from his amateur boxing. Have heard that he was playing poker alot at Treasure Island casino. Not sure if he still does.

Post Sociopath 

Let the fate of Jessica Marie Davis and her relationship with Bobby Cutts Jr. be a warning to women who date insecure, narcissistic, sociopaths! Hey, that description reminds me of a guy I knew briefly, Bronson Orlando McNeal. I do wish he would find himself a home behind some jail bars on a permanent basis. Although, I would not want it to come at the hands of any more victims.

Post Bridge Collapse 

Anybody know if Bronson was one of those killed or is missing in the bridge collapse? One can hope.

His son is all over the sports page with his college tryouts. You just know Bronson is smacking his lips at the prospect of possible pro money. He can suck his son dry after what is left of his looks fades away.

Post His Meal Ticket 

It's really sad that this jerk has anything to do with his son's upbringing. Is he going to teach him to be the same cold, calculating sociopath that he is? Do you think that if his son makes it to the pros that he will be able to see that his Daddy is trying to suck him dry and cut him off? That would be just rewards. He deserves much less than an opportunity to hurt his kid like that. I do truly hope that all who come in contact with anyone that knows him they speak their piece. The truth needs to get out there. I heard he is in Chicago, now. Maybe he will mess with the wrong person. Probably not though, he chooses these women wisely. There is the fleeting chance that he could some day pick the wrong woman and pay dearly for that. That, my friends, is what I hold onto.

Post Sonja Blue where are you? 

It is my fondest hope that someday Mr. McNeal will meet a real version of the fictional anti-hero Sonja Blue. He deserves as much.

Post One year later 

It has been a year since the story ran on Fox 9 and this forum started. Do you think it slowed him down at all? Do those who exposed him feel that it was worth it? Just curious.

Post Bronson McNeal: Loser 

No. I don't think it's slowed him down, but maybe, just maybe it's given some potential victims enough info to make them stop and think before giving this miserable excuse for a man any of their hard earned money. It still galls me that he plays the romeo or the good parent but cannot manage to earn money instead of playing women like he's a 2 bit hooker.

Post 1 year later 

I wish more people would have been willing to stand up and do more but then again, we all have our own lives to live. I wish law enforcement was a bit more interested in this crime.

For me it was good. I was already on the road but it got me to look at the things in my life that made me vulnerable to a man like this. I am not the same woman anymore and I hope it had the same effect on the other victims. And I am proud that I did what I could to try to prevent other families from being victimized by this social deviant. I can make more $, he canít get a soul or be a decent human being.

Post This sums it up 

Anyone gotten Alicia Keys new Album? Its good. One song sums up how I feel about McNeal -Gate one year later.

I still think he deserves to be punished but I am so thankful for what I do have now, things he will never have. Like true love, the love of my family & friends. Love of himself. His gambling addiction and to playing women will keep him from feeling the true joys of life.

He broke my heart
and now its raining
just to rub it in
i'm at your door
I feel so crazy about it
you'll say I told you so
you saw it long ago
you knew he had to go
I finally came around
I'm back on solid ground
cant let it get me down
its alright (repeat 6 times)

Yes I was burned, but I call it a lesson learned
mistake overturned, so I call it a lesson learned
my soul has returned so I call it a lesson learned
another lesson learned

sometimes
some lies can take a minute to fully realize
his tears
your eyes
thirty seconds to apologize
you'll give him one more chance
just like the time before
but he already knows
you'll give 100 more
until that night in bed
you'll wake up in a sweat
you're racing to the door
can't take it anymore

I was burned but I call it a lesson learned
mistake overturned, so I call it a lesson learned
my soul had returned so I call it a lesson learned
another lesson learned

lifes perfect, aint perfect you dont know what the struggles for
falling down aint fallin down if you don't cry when you hit the floor
it's called the past cause i'm gettin past
and I aint nothing like I was before.
you ought to see me now

yes I was burned, but I call it a lesson learned
mistake, I returned so I called it a lesson learned
my soul has returned so I call it a lesson learned
another lesson learned

Post Is He Invisible? 

Man- this is a busy thread. What is teh deal with this McNeal guy anyway? Doesn't anybody know where he is at? I heard he has a bunch of judgements against him for almost 200 grand and the state is after him for taxes too. Dont any of you ladies have a cell phone that takes picures? I bet if a judge saw pictures of him playing poker at teh casino or driving around in a Land Rover they would toss his can in jail until he came up with a good story about what he does with his money. They dont think contempt of court is to funny.

Post New thread 

There is a new thread going on at http://www.playersandpsychos.com/search/viewSpecific.php?id=758&commentSaved=yes

Bronson watches this one too. He has had things removed.

BronsonSux wrote:
There is a new thread going on at http://www.playersandpsychos.com/search/viewSpecific.php?id=758&commentSaved=yes

The message about Bronson Orlando McNeal has been removed from the mentioned site. Looks like McNeal is trying very hard to hide his tracks. I am surprised he is still out there harming women.

Post Bronson can gets his name off website 

Oh lets not despair, he cant totally clean his name up. Some other websites to consider:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/searchresults.asp?q1=ALL&q2=&q3=&q4=&q5=&q7=&q6=bronson&searchtype=0

Someone added him to this website

I love this one, bashmyex.com. he can have a bash removed for $25.00. So the more of us that make comments, the more he will have to pay.

http://bashmyex.com/?mod=bashmyex_bashes&id=211&title=AVOID-AT-ALL-CLOST

Womansaver.com also looks interesting.

Please he can try to hide but he cant

Post Bronson 

I am guessing one of two things,

1st, after a year and a half this site has not been getting the attention that the web adminsiter so desires so he has decided to add a few posts on here to get thinks rolling again.

or

2nd there is one very pitaful woman out there who has absoultley nothing better to do but think about Bronson. It takes a lot of time and energy to surf the net finding sites to post incorrect information about a man that obviously still gets the best of you. My advice honey MOVE ON!!!! Whats done is done. This information is not hurting him infact the exact opposite is true. Its you my dear where my concern lies... you are one very bitter individual that seems to be stuck in the past and cant quite pull your way out of it. Try some how to let it go. move on, and find peace with yourself. Maybe start by forgiving yourself.

I guess I just dont understand what it is you are looking for. You have succesfully put his name on the "web" anyone who wants to know about him will find out when they google his name. But to keep going on and on with the same old story do you really think people find this of interest. Everysite same thing. Poor you..
It must really suck to be you. Cool

Post It'll Be Different This Time 

can I-
Isn't it funny the way it goes? Whenever a new post goes up about Bronson McNeal, there's always somebody crawling out of the woodwork to mock the poster and tell them to drop it and move on. I would guess if Bronson or one of his squeezes has nothing better to do than Google himself and then jump on the posts, the topic is still pretty fresh for him too. Has he got a job yet, other than ripping off women? I suppose there wouldn't be much point to that, seeing as anything he legally earned would be seized by the courts to pay the women who have sued him and won.

Remember, can I- every newspaper full of yesterday's news in the recycle bin was once a bunch of hot headlines. If you're not Bronson himself, think of all the past editions he's tossed in the pile once he got what he wanted from them. If you think you'll be anything different, well, hang on and find out. Then other women can write to you and tell you to get over it and move on. Must be a b*tch to be the former Chump of the Month.

Post $$$ 

If I could just get my money back from the slimy b@stard, I would stop looking him up. In the meantime, I like to keep tabs on what people are saying and where he's at. Eventually, he might straighten up and have some assets to take back. He is 42 now and not getting any younger.

Keep going ladies, I know this irritates him and his current flavor of the month.

Terry wrote:
BronsonSux wrote:

The message about Bronson Orlando McNeal has been removed from the mentioned site. Looks like McNeal is trying very hard to hide his tracks. I am surprised he is still out there harming women.

Hello everyone,

I am the owner of this website. In light of what happened on this past Saturday, I want to give everyone who is interested in this topic an update.

Bronson Orlando McNeal called me Saturday morning out of the blue. He wanted to let me know that he did not try to hide his tracks by removing posts about him on other websites. He told me those posts on other websites were removed by someone else, not him. He also said that the story about him was old news now and he didn't care about what's on the internet anymore. I still don't understand if he doesn't care what is said on the internet about him, why he would even read the posts here or bother to set the record straight.

Interestingly, I got a phone call in the afternoon from a Broson McNeal's lady friend (I will refer her as Lady A). This Lady A posted under "can I" and went back to the blame-the-victim game. Shortly after posting her message, she called me and challenged me about freedom of speech. She complained that only the bad things about Broson Orlando McNeal were kept on this site and the good stuff was removed.

My answer to Lady A was that this is my website and I have every right to decide what stays and what goes. I told her if that she should build a website praising McNeal and the freedom of speech gives her the right to do so.

Both Bronson McNeal and Lady A said that my interest in this topic was motivated by my desire to draw more traffic to this site. As I told Tom Lyden of FOX9, I am keeping this website up and running as a public service. If I know of a parasitic disease that can affect a lot innocent people and families, it is my civic duty to alert the public.

Since November 2006, there has been an orchestrated effort to silence this forum so that the voices of the McNeal's victims will go unheard. I have received phone calls (2 from McNeal and 3 from Lady A) and emails that threatened me with lawsuits. At the same time, McNeal's supporters came to this site and posted nasty personal info about him. They wanted to use that to build a slander case against me and this website. Well, I have all the evidence to show what has happened and how I traced the nasty posts back to McNeal's friends, especially Lady A.

A word for Lady A: I know you are deeply manipulated by Bronson McNeal. Even though you have tried so hard to set me up, I consider you as one of his victims, rather than my enemy. I sympathize what you are going through, just like I do for other victims of his. I hope you wake up from this nightmare someday soon and rise above this bad experience. Having said that, I know who you are. I have the record of when and where you abused your computers at work to say nasty things about McNeal's victims at this site. I have the record of when and where you abused your computers at work to post personal info about Bronson McNeal himself at this site. Just so you know that you have nothing to gain, but everything to lose, if you keep attacking McNeal's victims, this website and me.

A word to all the women who were victimized by Bronson McNeal - I admire your courage to go public with your stories and it is you who have warned and likely saved many women from failing victim of McNeal's scam. THANK YOU!!!

Yes, thank you ladies and thank you Terry.

Post Terry 

This is absolutely hilarious. A person with absolutely no shame trying to shame others into not TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT HIM. Lady A complains you do not publish the good thing he does. Notice neither he nor this woman deny one single thing he is accused of.

See the problem he and this delusional woman doing his bidding, they are so used to living in this bizarro world they have created they don't know how they seem.

This is not an obsession of mine, but from time to time I will google his name to see what is out there and i refuse to be made to feel bad for trying to help women who like me might meet this predator at a low point in thier life. I admit 100% I made some bad choices with this man, that does not absolve him from what he did. When will I stop. When we all get our money back, he serves prison time and gives up this life of using women. Until then, I have no qualms about checking in to see how Mr. Mcneal is doing and nothing is going to make me feel bad for it. Sorry.

Courage is not the absence of fear!.

Post Bronson is living in Chicago 

There is an article regarding one of his children where this child states that his dad lives in Chicago. For those of you who know his kids names, you can find it pretty easy by googling the name.

U people dont kno wat or who ur talkin about :twisted Evil or Very Mad. u haven't grown up with my uncle nd for tha stupid ladies he tricked everyone knows dat his nickname is orlando. nd for the record i've met some of myuncles little ginny pigs nd he treated al u guys like crap nd it waz ur choice to stay with him.u neva even put up a fight.all he did waz ask u for money nd ur main answer was sure y not.he had no games he jus dealed with stupid little gurls. Twisted Evil i remeber he ask on lady 2 buy me clothes bcuz i waz spendin the night ova her house without any overnights. nd guess wat!!!!!!She did with no question.she culd hav easily said no nd my uncle wulda left her alone. sure my uncle had charm but jus bcuz my uncle put it on u does not mean he jipped u outta money. Im young but i see wats goin on betta den some of u older people who can't even find uncle bronson. u peopl who comment on this wesite kno nothin about the person ur commenting about nd if nyone has a problem about wat i jus said in dis long paragragh u can comment back but trust i will hav a come back at sometime Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Apple don't fall far from the tree, do it, girl?

Dear every sorry lady that my uncle has ever jipped,
You guys are really pathetic i mean seriously. I meet some of you and some of you were dump as a rock and others were very smart but you all have 1 thing on common. You are all very stupid for giving uncle bronson over 100k t he first night you meet him.Now my first message I was a little angry but now that I'm a little bit calmer I'm goin to speak more of my mind. My uncle did NOT put a gun to these women's head had them tied up and demanded for their money.No silly trick. Laughing You gave him all the money he has and really if I had it like my uncle i wouldn't get a job either. But for all the girls who still waste their time posting on this website i just want you to know tape your broken little heart up and move on because my uncle has 100%. And nothing you say on this website phases him even a little bit. Get back on ya hustle get get ya paper boo boo but this time don't give it away the first night you meet someone. and for the record i really think my uncle is not that cute. he really shouldn't be hard to get over. this is not a felon or a crime you just gave you money away and now want it back.Word of advice it's gone. Sad Laughing How do I know? Because I got 4 new shoes out of it. And my brother he got about three or four two.But my main reason to right this is jus to tell you ladies to please move on

-You Probably know Baby Jay

Post Hear 'Em Bark, Baby 

So you're telling us that you're proud that your "uncle" is a con man and a hustler, and happy that you got to share the loot he stole? How pathetic of him. How sad that you have no conscience or shame either.

Bad news for Bronson, tho.

Guess what? The rabbit doesn't get to tell the hounds that the chase is over. The rabbit doesn't run the game. The hounds will keep bawling and running until they catch the rabbit. There's only one rabbit. We can get more hounds.

It ain't over till its over.

Post onereason2bhere 

I think Uncle Bronson needs to buy you a vowel with all that stolen loot.

Post Another one of his minions speaks 

Wow who has a person who can barely write english fight your battles for you? Has Mr. Mcneal reached an all time low, getting functionally illiterate children to defend him. Mr. Onereason, some additional edumacation (error intentional) might be in order for you.

And Orlando is not Mr. McNeals nickname, its his middle name.

Mr. 1reason, you do realize that your little rant against your uncle's,as you call them, Guinea Pigs, in fact verifies that we do know quite a bit about your uncle, you basically confirmed everything we have said about him, in writing, for us to print out and keep for future reference? You are making our case for us.

I don't fully blame you though. It is clear that there is a strain of criminality and low life's in your family. It is also quite likely you didn't have a positive male role model around and sadly the likes of Mr. McNeal is what you were left to emulate. If you had a decent man in your life, you would have learned that the true measure of a man is not what he steals from this world but what he contributes to it. What exactly has your Uncle contributed to this world? A couple kids that he takes care of when it suits him? Do you really want to be remembered as he will? You may have been convinced that this is the life but when you were 5 and someone asked you what you want to be when you grow up did you really say, I want to be addicted to gambling, a dead-beat, sporadic father, a walking venereal disease and generally all around loser?

I am glad you love your Uncle, but child, this really has nothing to do with you. And if you insist on interjecting yourself into this matter, then please, please, please, learn to spell and write a sentence, you just plain sound stupid (something you 2 also share in common) Good news is you can learn. Crack a book and go to church. Its clear you need Jesus.[/url]

Quote:
Its clear you need Jesus.

Is that an English teacher or are you suggesting she get religion? If it's the latter, why trade one con for another?

As for sounding stupid, stupid people usually do. Let's hope the girl, like her uncle, can get by on her looks cuz if she needs to make it by being anything other than stupid, it aint happenin'.

McNeal is clearly a lowlife, but is he a thief? Is Dumbo being truthful when she says he didn't steal money from anyone?

Last edited by OdinofAzgard on Tue May 27, 2008 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Unanswered 

I'm still curious about her brother's three shoes.

Is that two rights and a left, or two lefts and a right? Does he switch off, so one side wears out half as fast as the other?

You may have plenty of shoes, but your Uncle Bronson needs a pair. 'Cause someone who makes his living stealing and living off women is no man, and needs to get a pair. And we're not talking shoes anymore.

Post OdinofAzgard 

I am suggesting Onreason get both. Jesus and an education. Just to clear that up.

As for is he a thief, yes. He promised to repay me. He did not.

Quote:
I am suggesting Onreason get both. Jesus and an education. Just to clear that up.

If by "education," you mean she should get a good education (her scumbag uncle seems to be educating her on being a douchebag, probably not the kind of education people of goodwill would wish for her), a good education and a belief in the mythical Jesus would seem to be mutually exclusive. You know most of the Jesus myth was a rip-off of Mithra and other "gods," right?

Quote:
As for is he a thief, yes. He promised to repay me. He did not.

Yep, that's a thief. Thanks for clearing that up.

Reply to topic Page 3 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next