Minneapolis Finder Forum MN
RegisterSearchTutorialsMemberlistLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Bush resigns...Now commented.
Post Bush resigns...Now commented. 
Alright, so what we have here I'm guessing is some sort of internet chain message. Except it got posted to a forum I frequent. Someone responded to the chain message and inserted comments. Now I'm circling the commented version. Because it's hilarious.

Bush wrote:

"Normally, I start these things out by saying "My Fellow Americans." Not doing it this time. If the polls are any indication, I don't know who more than half of you are anymore. I do know something terrible has happened, and that you're really not fellow Americans any longer."

ie You're not really Americans

Bush wrote:

"I'll cut right to the chase here: I quit. Now before anyone gets all in a lather about me quitting to avoid impeachment, or to avoid prosecution or something, let me assure you: There's been no breaking of laws or impeachable offenses in this office."

ie We've bent the laws and the Constitution like a pretzel.

Bush wrote:

"The reason I'm quitting is simple. I'm fed up with you people. I'm fed up because you have no understanding of what's really going on in the world. Or of what's going on in this once-great nation of ours. And the majority of you are too lazy to do your homework and figure it out."

ie Everyone else is wrong, Me and Cheney are right, no matter what.

Bush wrote:

"Let's start local. You've been sold a bill of goods by politicians and the news media. Polls show that the majority of you think the economy is in the tank. And that's despite record numbers of homeowners, including record numbers of MINORITY homeowners."

ie Housing is in REAL trouble. There is an 11 month inventory of new homes waiting to be sold. Housing prices are expected to drop all of next year. Treasury Secretary Paulson is working, at this very minute, on a bailout plan to avoid interest rate resets that would evict hundreds of thousands of Americans from their homes.

Bush wrote:

"Meanwhile, all you can do is whine about gas prices, and most of you are too stupid to realize that gas prices are high because there's increased demand in other parts of the world, and because a small handful of noisy idiots are more worried about polar bears and beachfront property than your economic security."

ie Hopefully, no one will realize that oil has risen to record prices because we have been threatening to bomb and invade Iran for years now.

Bush wrote:

"Every time you buy the New York Times, every time you send a donation to a cut-and-run Democrat's political campaign, well, dang it, you might just as well FedEx a grenade launcher to a Jihadist. It amounts to the same thing."

ie You are not American unless you do what I say, without question, without thinking.

Bush wrote:

"In this day and age, it's easy enough to find the truth. It's all over the Internet. It just isn't on the pages of the New York Times or on NBC News."

ie Don't you watch Fox and listen to Rush?

Bush wrote:

" So that's it. God bless what's left of America. ...Some of you know what I mean.""

ie After 7 years of my Presidency this is whats left of America.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1