Minneapolis Finder Forum MN
RegisterSearchTutorialsMemberlistLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Minneapolis Air Conditioner Repair
Post Minneapolis Air Conditioner Repair 

Last week, I found out my air conditioner stopped working. I called Residential Heating and Air Conditioning in Minneapolis (612-724-1899) on Wednesday and set up a service call for Friday.

The repair technician showed up right on time. I was worried this was going to cost me a fortune. After some diagnostics, he found out that a wire for the AC control came loose. He ran some test for the air conditioner and it turned out everything was fine. During the process, the technician was very professional. He never try making a sales pitch of a new air conditioner. I had service companies doing that quite a few times. Since I know nothing about AC, he explained to me what was going on and what to pay attention to.

The cost for the repair was $95, well worth the money for a quality service and a peace of mind. Check out their website at: Minneapolis Air Conditioning MN

Good fast reliable service companies are hard to come by these days. Many service companies are more interested in selling you something you don't need than fixing the minor problems. There are plenty of heating and air conditioning companies out there. Glad I ran across a good one.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1