Minneapolis Finder Forum MN
RegisterSearchTutorialsMemberlistLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Redbox.com Movie Rentals
Post Redbox.com Movie Rentals 

http://www.redbox.com/Titles/AvailableTitles.aspx

My curiosity finally got the better of me last night, and I learned how to use the Redbox movie rental machines.

It's a pretty cool deal. You scan the titles available in the machine, choose one, swipe your credit card and provide your email address and zip code, and a movie pops out for $1 and tax. You get 1 day at that rate, and can return the movies to any Redbox location (there are some located at Walgreens, Cub Foods, and McDonald's, among others).

Ok, call me Mr. Late To The Party. Guilty. I still enjoy my Netflix subscription for about $8 per month for unlimited rentals, but this gives me the instant gratification angle too.

Post Redbox.com Movie Rentals 

I was curious about this too. Do they have good selections? Any new releases?

The selection wasn't huge, but most of the movies were recent. There is a feature that will tell you what the current movie inventory is at a particular rental location. I think there is also a feature on their website where you can reserve a movie and get it when it is returned from rental. When you rent, they send you an email confirming your rental. When you return, they send you an email acknowledging the return of the movie.

Redbox is sort of nice and pretty convenient.

I get a free code by SMS each monday, and they have free Wednesday codes in their blog during March.

I'm an $8 netflix user too, that's a pretty cool service. I've watched a few movies on their streaming service but mostly use the disc by mail feature.

I'd like to see netflix buy redbox.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1