Minneapolis Finder Forum MN
RegisterSearchTutorialsMemberlistLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Stasny's Market in St Paul.
Post Stasny's Market in St Paul. 

Stasny's Market is a nice little family owned and operated corner store in St Paul at the corner of Western Ave N and Cook Ave W. Their meat department is full of awesome. First off, I haven't confirmed this but apparently word on the street is that a lot of the meat they sell is raised and butchered by them. I would not have a hard time believing it. Their ground beef is all of 20 cents more expensive per pound than the scary tubes of meat at Cub. But it's worth every penny. The texture, the color and the flavor are all vastly superior to anything at Cub. Then there's the rest of the store. Prices on general stuff like canned veggies, spices, milk and cheese range from 15 to 60 cents cheaper than Cub.

If you're in the neighborhood, it's worth stopping by. I plan to do most of my grocery shopping there from now on. There are still some things I need to get at Cub. Fortunately those are things I can buy in greater quantity so I can plan on doing weekly stops at Stasny's and bi-weekly stops at Cub.

Post Stasny's Market in St Paul 

Thanks for the info. Will have to check it out.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1