Minneapolis Finder Forum MN
RegisterSearchTutorialsMemberlistLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Park 'N Fly MSP Bargain Airport Parking
Post Park 'N Fly MSP Bargain Airport Parking 
http://book.pnfnetwork.com/travel/gateway.rvlx?action_route=0:PARKING:1:PROMO2&tracking_number=0210008

Parking at the Minneapolis St Paul Airport is iffy and expensive- a minimum of $12 per day at the Humphrey Terminal, and $16 per day at the Lindbergh.

Park 'N Fly is located just south of the Humphrey Terminal, and offers parking for $8 per day with online booking and reservations. They provide a shuttle bus to and from both terminals. A much better deal. I calculated that a cab to and from the airport would cost me about $25 each way including tips, and this parking on a 5 day trip cost less than that and was a lot less hassle.

for $8 I assume you get an uncovered lot? NO THANKS.

What I think is pretty cool, some of the hotels on the bloomington strip have a cheap 1 night stay with a "park up to XX nights" included in that 1 night rate. Something like $45 or so plus 10 nights, as an example. I haven't done this, but seems like a great option for folks from the hinterlands coming to MSP land for a vacation or business trip to the manure spreader convention, whatever...

Smile

Yes, the motel & park option is a good one. I've done that before, and used Priceline to get a night at the Marriott for about $45 plus cheapo parking afterward. And yes, it is in the motel's uncovered lot, but good for the price. It works out well when you have an early am flight and a long drive in that could cause you to miss it.

Gotta chip in on this one again. Every experience I've had with Park N' Fly has been great. Their rates are good, and their shuttle drivers are unfailingly pleasant and prompt. I'm hooked.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1