Minneapolis Finder Forum MN
RegisterSearchTutorialsMemberlistLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Best Buy- Maplewood Store
Post Best Buy- Maplewood Store 
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?hl=en&expIds=17259,27955,28099&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&cp=12&qe=YmVzdCBidXkgbWFw&qesig=NcEIjxvS8mqszckYJrP9Kg&pkc=AFgZ2tl8xpgnBU6lqjqly_Vt5wQePz0CTydVaU-JMdVilaXZwjegV7EveAMLP8P_huwiCqLpN1-9r9Q5TZ6a7Fw47bZ8UgWD7A&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=best+buy+maplewood&fb=1&gl=us&hq=best+buy&hnear=Maplewood,+MN&cid=14769385951980576445

A lot of people, including me, have considered Best Buy to be the Microsoft of tech stores- huge and competent, but ruthless and increasingly consumer indifferent.

But I must say I feel a change of attitude in their stores on the ground level. I've been to a number of them in the last few weeks. The employees are extremely friendly and helpful, and it's not unusual at all to be approached by a number of them (or any one that happens to be walking by) for assistance on every visit.

The Maplewood, MN store really stands out. The employees at this store are very helpful and pleasant. They seem to really enjoy their jobs, and most of those I spoke to in the computer and Geek Squad areas were real chip-heads who love computers and talking about and explaining them. I went out of my way to bring my PC there for service, and told them why.

I hope this culture change lasts. It's refreshing.

For computer stuff, there is a very nice place in Minneapolis called General Nanosystems. They're on the south side of University Ave between Stadium village and HW 280...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1