Minneapolis Finder Forum MN
RegisterSearchTutorialsMemberlistLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Craig Morris Investigated for THEFT
Post Craig Morris Investigated for THEFT 
If you had any business dealings with Craig Morris of Legends Manufacturing or Craig Morris of Alexis Systems Inc, chances are you got scammed.

Craig Morris and his wife Rhonda Morris have been scamming businesses and individuals around the country for a very long time. The Anoka county prosecutor's office is investigating the couple and their businesses. Over the years, Craig Morris and Rhonda Morris have cheated and swindled over $1 million, according the Anoka prosecutor's office. Their victims are not limited to businesses and individuals in Minnesota. They had obtained products from companies in at least one other state (Washington) but they never paid for those products. In the fall of 2008, the Anoka prosecutor's office conducted a search of this couple's home and gathered a lot of evidence.

Craig Morris and Rhonda Morris also worked under the name of Alexis Systems, Inc. Their company Legends Manufacturing started out from Rock Rapids in Iowa. They moved their company to Lino Lakes in the summer of 2007 at the address:

532 Apollo Drive, Suite 10, Lino Lakes, MN 55014.

They mostly worked out their home in Andover, which was foreclosed in December of 2008.

Legends Manufacturing made some accessories for police cars and untility vehicles. Craig Morris was a smooth talker. If the prosecutor decides to charge this couple, both Craig Morris and Rhonda Morris could be facing a long jail time. Craig Morris and Rhonda Morris are in their 60s. It is truly pathetic to live a low life at this age. Their son Courtney Morris worked for Legends Manufacturing. Not sure what role he played in the whole thing.

Anyway, if you got conned by Craig Morris and Rhonda Morris or if you have any information about their scamming schemes, please contact Minnesota Anoka county investigator Tom Rachel: 763-323-5576.

Post Must Be Smooth! 
http://www.governmentcontractswon.com/department/defense/legends-manufacturing-794823000.asp?yr=07

Looks like they landed a Federal contract in 2007. They must be smooth talkers!

Post Craig Morris 
Craig Morris and Rhonda Morris may be smooth-talking, but they didn't talk their banks from foreclosing their home in Andover.

Craig Morris goes around telling people he has cancer and he is a tough fighter. I guess he wants to get sympathy from others by faking cancer.

Will be fun to see how he smooth-talks his way through his trials. The case against him is very strong and the amount of money he scammed is over $1,000,000. Hopefully the FBI will go after him. All he can afford now is a public defender.

Post Craig Steven Morris & Rhonda Darlene Morris 
Here are some of the lawsuits against Craig Steven Morris

03/15/1990: Craig Steven Morris and his company Twin Oaks Excavating And General Contracting Of Forest Lake were sued by Noble Nursery, Inc. The lawsuit ended in a judgment of $24,603 against Craig Steven Morris.

07/01/1997: Craig Morris was sued by Mid-Northern Electric Inc. The suit ended with a judgment of $627.46 against Craig Morris. This thief started stealing over 12 years ago.

11/04/1997: Leef Bros, Inc sued Craig Morris and AA Environmental Contracting. The suit ended in a judgment against Craig Morris in the amount of $782.98

12/23/1997: CRAIG MORRIS and Rhonda Morris were sued by Cort Furniture Rental Corporation, A New York Corporation.

07/05/2000: Lano Equipment, Inc., A Corporation Vs. Craig S. Morris. The lawsuit ended in a $1,016 judgment against Craig Morris.

07/21/2000: Craig Morris, Rhonda Morris and XTR INC/EXTREME DESIGN were sude by Ana M Hagensick, Minnetonka, MN 55345

10/25/2000: Craig Morris and Rhonda Morris were sued by Landmark Community Bank, Ramsey, MN 55303

12/12/2000: Craig Steven Morris was sued by Village Bank, St Francis, MN 55070

03/09/2001: Craig Morris and Rhonda Morris were sued by Margaret Meyer in Anoka's Civil Court. The court handed down a judgement of $7,530 against Craig Morris and Rhonda Morris, and their company XTR INC

05/16/2001: Craig Morris and Rhonda Morris were sued by Friendly Chevrolet Inc, Fridley, MN 55432

08/14/2002: Craig Morris, Rhonda Morris and their company XTR INC/EXTREME DESIGN were sued by Madsen Design Inc, Ramsey, MN 55303

08/14/2002: Craig Morris, Rhonda Morris and their company XTR INC/EXTREME DESIGN were sued by Daniel Mohr, Ramsey, MN 55303

03/23/2006: Craig Morris and Rhonda Morris, Autumn Woods Arabians and R-Chemdesigner Inc were sued by Hmongmedia Interactive LLC. A trial date is set to 06/01/2009.

10/19/2006: Craig Morris, Rhonda Morris, Alexis Design & Manufacturing Inc And Alexis Systems Inc were sued by Kelli Nelson and Scott Nelson. This lawsuit ended in a judgment of $250,000 against the Morris couple and their sham company.

08/03/2007: Craig Morris was sued by Martin Thompson. Morris stole a large sum of money, in the neighborhood of $25,000 from Thompson. Both Craig Morris and Rhonda Morris had to file a restraining order to keep Thompson from asking them for the money.

01/17/2008: Alexis Systems, Inc., Rhonda Morris and Craig Morris were sued by Kadon Land Company Defined Benefit Pension Plan. Kadon Land Company Defined Benefit Pension Plan was awarded $115,704

04/07/2008: Craig Morris, Rhonda Morris and Alexis Systems, Inc were sued by KRS Investments, LLC. Two monetary awards were given to KRS Investments, LLC in the amounts of $176,139.50 and $44,434.50

06/25/2008: Craig Morris, Rhonda Morris, Alexis Systems, Inc and Legends Manufacturing were sued by Bizal Mfg., Inc. $10,183.35 was awarded to Bizal Manufacturing.

08/18/2008: Craig Morris was sued by Chris Mastell Trailer Rentals Inc in Forest Lake, MN 55025.

11/05/2008: Riverside Finance sued Craig Morris and Rhonda Morris.

These are just some of the lawsuits against Craig Morris, Rhonda Morris and their companies.

Post Craig Steven Morris Felony Conviction 
Craig Morris had a felony conviction in 1988.

On 03/09/1987, Craig Morris was charged in Washington county with 2 counts of receiving stolen property.

One 08/18/1987, Craig Morris entered a not guilty plea.

On 04/11/1988, Craig Steven Morris was convicted of receiving stolen property. CASE NO. 82-KX-87-000980

Converted TCIS Criminal Sentence - Converted Disposition:
Pronounced: 26 Months
Confinement NCIC: MN082013C - Washington Countty Jail
Probation: 10 Years
Probation NCIC: MN082013G - Wash County Probation Office
Conditional: 90 Days
Length of Stay: 10 Years
Probation Type: Supervised

Given what Craig Morris and Rhonda Morris have been doing in the past 20-30 years, it is not a surprise that he was a convicted felon.

Too smooth, but too many smart ones out there to finally pin the bastard. Its only a matter of time now..............Lots of people in our small family of manufacturing are all watching now. There are way to many companies that the "Morris" family has infected, and now its they're turn. You only listed a few.

Post Re: Craig Morris Investigated for THEFT 
I just found your story about the Morris's. I and another family member were defrauded by this couple. How did you get involved with these two criminals? What made you write this in the first place. I'm glad you did, but why?

Terry wrote:
If you had any business dealings with Craig Morris of Legends Manufacturing or Craig Morris of Alexis Systems Inc, chances are you got scammed.

Craig Morris and his wife Rhonda Morris have been scamming businesses and individuals around the country for a very long time. The Anoka county prosecutor's office is investigating the couple and their businesses. Over the years, Craig Morris and Rhonda Morris have cheated and swindled over $1 million, according the Anoka prosecutor's office. Their victims are not limited to businesses and individuals in Minnesota. They had obtained products from companies in at least one other state (Washington) but they never paid for those products. In the fall of 2008, the Anoka prosecutor's office conducted a search of this couple's home and gathered a lot of evidence.

Craig Morris and Rhonda Morris also worked under the name of Alexis Systems, Inc. Their company Legends Manufacturing started out from Rock Rapids in Iowa. They moved their company to Lino Lakes in the summer of 2007 at the address:

532 Apollo Drive, Suite 10, Lino Lakes, MN 55014.

They mostly worked out their home in Andover, which was foreclosed in December of 2008.

Legends Manufacturing made some accessories for police cars and untility vehicles. Craig Morris was a smooth talker. If the prosecutor decides to charge this couple, both Craig Morris and Rhonda Morris could be facing a long jail time. Craig Morris and Rhonda Morris are in their 60s. It is truly pathetic to live a low life at this age. Their son Courtney Morris worked for Legends Manufacturing. Not sure what role he played in the whole thing.

Anyway, if you got conned by Craig Morris and Rhonda Morris or if you have any information about their scamming schemes, please contact Minnesota Anoka county investigator Tom Rachel: 763-323-5576.

We are in manufacturing as are most of their victims I beleive. Craig and Rhonda came in with some parts well over a year ago and wanted us to duplicate them, with some changes. I did do business with him, but DID and was one of the few to get ALL the monies owed. I refused to allow him more credit than others. We are a small laser cutting facility in Lino Lakes. My father and I did not trust that man from the 1st time he opened his mouth. Came in here telling my dad that WE would one day be working for him, he was going to buy this place. RIGHTO, not in our world. The WHOLE FAMILY are a group of criminals praying on people. I got his cop car, sold it and recoved our ONLY 833.00. I even made money on it. I have made it my one mission to go after them and spread the word about theyre trashy lifestyle. We were shocked when I found all the victims. I tried warning all of the shops I am pals with. It was alot, but most of them took the chance on him (manufacturing) thinking they didnt care they needed the work. All of them got screwed by him so I am making a point to get more info and spread it. I have given the detective pursueing him ALL my info, companies hes scammed, names, numbers and all. I want him to get a peice of everybody they have infected. I hope shortly he will, and Rhonda be serving yet ANOTHER visit to the big house. Please update me on your dealings with them. I have lists if you need them

We are in manufacturing as are most of their victims I beleive. Craig and Rhonda came in with some parts well over a year ago and wanted us to duplicate them, with some changes. I did do business with him, but DID and was one of the few to get ALL the monies owed. I refused to allow him more credit than others. We are a small laser cutting facility in Lino Lakes. My father and I did not trust that man from the 1st time he opened his mouth. Came in here telling my dad that WE would one day be working for him, he was going to buy this place. RIGHTO, not in our world. The WHOLE FAMILY are a group of criminals praying on people. I got his cop car, sold it and recoved our ONLY 833.00. I even made money on it. I have made it my one mission to go after them and spread the word about theyre trashy lifestyle. We were shocked when I found all the victims. I tried warning all of the shops I am pals with. It was alot, but most of them took the chance on him (manufacturing) thinking they didnt care they needed the work. All of them got screwed by him so I am making a point to get more info and spread it. I have given the detective pursueing him ALL my info, companies hes scammed, names, numbers and all. I want him to get a peice of everybody they have infected. I hope shortly he will, and Rhonda be serving yet ANOTHER visit to the big house. Please update me on your dealings with them. I have lists if you need them

Thanks for your reply. Tom Rachel told me today in an email that he turned the case over to the US Postal Service to have the US Attorney's office prosecute. It will be late summer before he expects a call back. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for the quick reply. I knew this thing had to be a good forum! Hope its big-time, I will be so anxious to see the whole outcome. I have spent several evening hours finding things on those creeps. I was so heartbroken to see that there are really con artists in real life. I will be on the visiting list when he goes in. Obviously, I am not one of Craigs "favorite girls"~

Are there any updates as to what is going on with Craig and Rhonda?
Thank you

Post Craig Morris 
Ramsey wrote:
Are there any updates as to what is going on with Craig and Rhonda?
Thank you

I contacted the Postal Inspector's office and was told that this case has been forwarded to the US Attorneys' office. The US Attorneys' office will decide if they want to bring charges.

At least both the Anoka County investigator and the Postal Inspector think Craig Morris and Rhonda Morris should be prosecuted for what they have done. It sounds like this is a rather strong case.

Called for an update on 1-20-10. It has been turned over and approved for Grand Jury sapenas to be sent out. Taking a bit longer due to the Petters case. It is with Robert Strand at the US Attorneys Office. 651-293-3230 is his direct line. Should be SOON hopefully~

Post Whats the latest? 
Whats the latest on Craig and Rhonda?
Thanks
Ramsey

Post HOW DARE YOU PEOPLE! JUDGE MY FAMILY OVER THESE TWO! 
sahallberg wrote:

How dare you people judge my family because of these two! what makes you think that we are like him? i understaind that he has most likley done some bad things to some people and or companys but you must realize that this is the first i have herd anything about anything with him...hell i dont even think his kids know any of these alligations. i think you should do a little more research into our family before you open your mouth!

Post Judging your whole family? 
No one is judging your whole family - just Craig and little Mrs Innocent.
Any updates? Are they going t the Big house?

Post What ever happened to these two? 
What ever happened to these two?

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1