Brighten your day with a laughter, a good picture, a brain teaser ...
- Posts: 618
- Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:31 am
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Posts: 170
- Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:02 pm
- Location: Minneapolis
I had a friend who grew up in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Apparently in Cedar Rapids, they only have grey squirrels. When she came to visit me up here she was astounded by our oh-so-exotic brown squirrels. I guess it just goes to show that anything can be astounding if you see it for the first time.
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:20 am
This is an albino squirrel. We have one in our neighborhood is Prior Lake. I think they are kind of creepy!
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:26 am
We have an albino in our neighborhood too. I agree, freaky.
- Posts: 331
- Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:01 pm
- Location: St. Paul, MN
Oh, snap! She's trying on the 'bird'
Such the hellian, that one.