Koren Robinson signs with the Pack

Vikings, Timberwolves, Wild, Gopher Sports, hiking, biking, skiing, fishing, hunting ...
buddyosd

Koren Robinson signs with the Pack

Post by buddyosd » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:43 am

There's a new kid in Tinsel Town. With the signing of the speedy, sure handed, but troubled wide receiver General Manager Ted Thompson is reunited with Robinson. It was Thompson, while with the Seattle Seahawks who thought so highly of him that robinson was selected 9th over all.

This Packer fan does not feel that it was a lack of receivers for Favre to throw to but a matter of time needed to check off his receivers. What we need from the Vikings are some of their talented offensive linemen to protect our beloved Favre. I am hoping for some good warm weather this fall so that the offensive line of the Vikings will take another boat ride on Lake Minnetonka. I'll even spring for the boat.

Terry

Post by Terry » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:58 am

I was surprised by the signing of Robinson. I thought the league was going to ban him for an extended period. He also broke his drunk driving probition in Seattle with his latest incident. That could mean he would be in a jail cell somewhere in Seattle sometime soon. Bad move for the Packers to pick up a distraction while they are struggling.

Vikings looked pretty good at all fronts last night. I like Brad Johnson a lot. Just for that, I hope the Vikings can get somewhere this season.