Culpepper did it again in Miami

Vikings, Timberwolves, Wild, Gopher Sports, hiking, biking, skiing, fishing, hunting ...
Terry

Culpepper did it again in Miami

Post by Terry » Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:29 pm

Daunte was the same Daunte last season, but the good news is that he is Dolphin now. Last Sunday, he fumbled the ball a couple of times, sacked many times. With the high-priced quarterback, Miami is still winless.

Daunte was a good quarterback only when he played with Randy Moss. Well, Randy Moss can make a cheerleader look like a good quarterback. Without Moss, Daunte is nothing but a fraud. Vikes got lucky by getting rid of both it's-all-about-me players.

bbusch1

Post by bbusch1 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:48 am

I would agree that they are all-about-me players, and they (the Vikings) are better for doing what they did. Both of them will see their careers die out within a couple years, Culpepper's career might have ended already.

Modern_Day_Cowboy

Post by Modern_Day_Cowboy » Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:44 am

Daunte was very successful with the Vikings in 2004, a season that had Moss on the bench for a large part of the year with a hamstring injury. His problem was never is isn't now Moss. He had his knee catastrophically injured, and didn't rehab it properly. Now, he doesn't have the mobility he once did, and that has clearly affected his confidence. He was never a great decision-maker in the first place, now he's a sitting duck in the pocket; just another bonehead quarterback.