Christina Parks: I Ain't Threaten No Teachers

Crime - the media loves it, people fear it, and criminals get away with it!
thrice

Christina Parks: I Ain't Threaten No Teachers

Post by thrice » Fri May 06, 2011 6:59 am

Star Tribune:

A St. Paul woman has been charged after allegedly threatening to "shoot up" Arlington Senior High School and kill a teacher trying to break up a fight between the woman's daughter and another girl.

Christina M. Parks, 28, was charged with one count of making terroristic threats after police were called to the school about 3:30 p.m. Monday.

According to the complaint in Ramsey County District Court, Parks' daughter and another girl were awaiting a ride outside the school when an argument flared into a physical fight.

A teacher separated the girls, the complaint said, and held the daughter against the building as she tried to get at the other girl. Parks came up behind the teacher, the complaint said, and began pounding on his back.

Another teacher pulled her away, and Parks and her daughter left. Before they did, the complaint said, witnesses said she yelled: "I'm going to come back and shoot you and the whole school." When police questioned Parks, she denied threatening the teacher, the complaint says.

Interesting. Parks is 28 and has a daughter in high school? How shocking that she might display a little bad judgement and lack of self control...