Worst President

The only stupid questions are those unasked!
WhatsUp

Worst President

Post by WhatsUp » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:54 pm

Who is the worst president in your book?

dbthinking

Post by dbthinking » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:10 pm

Jimmy (no balls ) Carter the worst president ever!!!!!!!

Frasier

Post by Frasier » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:20 pm

My pick is Bill Clinton.

The biggest failure - failed to nail Bin Laden.
The biggest accompolishment - nailed Monica

The consequences of taxpayer-sponsored blowjobs are far serious than his personal embarrassment. The whole Clinton adminstration was in chaos while the terroists were preparing the 9/11 attacks.

jak

Post by jak » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:52 pm

George W. Bush.

Easily the worst. People won't admit it now, but 5, 10, 20 years from now? We'll be tellin our kids "yea I remember that jagoff..."

And concerning the Clinton-Lewinsky-blowjob fiasco: do you REALLY think ol' Bill was the first president to get a hummer in the oval office?

dbthinking

Post by dbthinking » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:57 pm

jak wrote:George W. Bush.

Easily the worst. People won't admit it now, but 5, 10, 20 years from now? We'll be tellin our kids "yea I remember that jagoff..."

And concerning the Clinton-Lewinsky-blowjob fiasco: do you REALLY think ol' Bill was the first president to get a hummer in the oval office?
5, 10, 20 years from now we will be thinking of these times as the good old days.

Frasier

Post by Frasier » Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:39 pm

jak wrote: And concerning the Clinton-Lewinsky-blowjob fiasco: do you REALLY think ol' Bill was the first president to get a hummer in the oval office?
FDR cheated on his wife during his years in the White House, but FDR built up the military and won the WWII. If we are all speaking German right now, FDR's cheating would be partially responsible for losing the war to Hitler.

Keep this in mind: I am not blaming Clinton for having sex with Monica - who doesn't - especially with some chicks as yong as your daughter? His dishonesty ultimately disrupted the functions of his administration at all levels. When the sex scandal broke, all he and his administration did was to save his ass. Was killing Bin Laden on his top priority list during that time? You tell me!

LadyM

Post by LadyM » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:28 pm

GW Bush is not the worst. Reagan was the worst because he was, at best, a figurehead, a puppet for George Bush Sr. He may have been a nice man, but no, not a great President. GW brings it in as a close second to Ronnie. If George W didn't have good speech writers and a teleprompter the man could not discuss the weather.

OdinofAzgard

Is our presidents learning?

Post by OdinofAzgard » Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:25 am

GW Bush is not the worst. Reagan was the worst because he was, at best, a figurehead, a puppet for George Bush Sr. He may have been a nice man, but no, not a great President. GW brings it in as a close second to Ronnie. If George W didn't have good speech writers and a teleprompter the man could not discuss the weather.
I'd reverse the order. For all his faults (and there were many), Reagan didn't suffer the worst terrorist attack in American history on his watch and then get us bogged down in a quagmire like Iraq.

If you really believe Reagan was a puppet for Bush the Elder, you don't know enough about the Reagan administration.