Big Month

The only stupid questions are those unasked!
dorajar

Big Month

Post by dorajar » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:30 am

It's December! Christmas chaos is in full swing, everyone is bustling about preparing for the holidays, and there's so much going on! I have two intimidating auditions this month (one of them is today), another audition where I'll be on the other side of the table for the first time, teching and running a late-night show all month, seeing Fool For Love at Gremlin, it's Mike's birthday, I have two dear friends coming to visit and stay with me, and I'm throwing my one big annual party. Oh my gosh. I need to do yoga, STAT.

What do you have on the docket this month? Are you feeling stressed out or ready to tackle it?

praecorloth

Post by praecorloth » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:07 pm

Interviews for jobbies I'm hoping. I'd like something that pays a bit better. Other than that we're figuring out whether or not we're going to Tulsa for Christmas or not. If we are, yay, if not, my mom's coming back up here and we're going cross country skiing.

That's pretty much it for me for this month.

citizenx

Post by citizenx » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:49 am

spending as little as possible on chri$tma$, our nation's most holy consumer holiday.

What's so gosh darn important about buying a bunch of Chinese made crap, anyway? Just so the middle men can make their cut? That doesn't do so much for our country.

Here's a novel suggestion for a new way to do Christmas.

Find a family member or friend who is out of work. Give them some money to help with food, rent, insurance, or whatever. That's much better than buying your brother in law a new iPod.

WhatsUp

Post by WhatsUp » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:50 pm

There are a few family gatherings between Thanksgiving and New Year. Other than that, I pretty much turned down everything else.