Revelation

The only stupid questions are those unasked!
dorajar

Revelation

Post by dorajar » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:40 am

Between Facebook, blogs, forums like this one, MySpace, that creepy thing that tells everyone your exact physical location at all times, and the way technology is combining with America's fascination with celebrity and invasion of privacy, how much of yourself are you comfortable revealing online? Are you an open book (people can figure out exactly what's going on in your life from your online posts and Facebook status updates, etc.) or more restrained (you keep your online presence to a minimum or what you do post is very cryptic)? Do you like knowing as much as you do about others' lives from their online posts, or does it make you uncomfortable?

praecorloth

Post by praecorloth » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:48 pm

The information I put out, I don't mind people knowing. Someone dedicated enough could probably stalk me online and track me down in the real world. Of course if they're stalking me online they're going to run across my callus disregard for human life so if they do track me down in the real world, they pretty much deserve what's coming to them.