Would you rather...?

The only stupid questions are those unasked!
Post Reply
dorajar
Posts: 3870
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:35 pm
Location: Minneapolis

Would you rather...?

Post by dorajar » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:01 am

Would you rather be kind of vanilla and basically liked by everyone, or fierce and interesting to the point that people either love you or hate you?

Would you rather be overweight with a beautiful face, or have a perfect body but not a very attractive face?

Would you rather study calculus or learn a new language?

Feel free to add your own would-you-rather questions!

citizenx
Posts: 2027
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:09 pm
Location: northeast metro

Post by citizenx » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:15 am

Would you rather feel no pain or dance in the rain?

praecorloth
Posts: 1812
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:34 pm
Location: Robbinsdale, MN

Re: Would you rather...?

Post by praecorloth » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:45 pm

dorajar wrote:Would you rather be kind of vanilla and basically liked by everyone, or fierce and interesting to the point that people either love you or hate you?
Love or hate.
dorajar wrote: Would you rather be overweight with a beautiful face, or have a perfect body but not a very attractive face?
Hahahaha! Butterhead. Everything looks good but her head! Hahahahaha! Ah lulz. Overweight with a beautiful face. Of course as it stands I've got the overweight down and the not very attractive face to go with it.
dorajar wrote:
Would you rather study calculus or learn a new language?
Why not both? Of course I'm too dumb to math properly. I've always wanted to learn mandarin.
dorajar wrote: Feel free to add your own would-you-rather questions!
But I don't have any. :(

Post Reply