Massage Envy

GOOD services & products
dorajar

Massage Envy

Post by dorajar » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:15 am

Massage Envy is a chain massage provider, with outlets in Maple Grove, Eden Prairie, Vadnais Heights, and other area suburbs as well as cities around the country. I stopped in at the EP location last night. I've been training for a half marathon and after my last 8-mile run, I was walking like a car accident victim for a couple days. They have some great introductory prices for first-time clients ($39 for one hour, $57 for 90 minutes), so I signed up for a 90 minute slot at 7:00 on Monday night. It was lovely. The whole operation is very professionally run, and the massage I got was truly outstanding. I like the idea of giving my business to an independent practitioner, and I have done so many times in the past, but you can't beat the ease and convenience of scheduling a massage at Massage Envy, where they're open 7 days a week, 8 AM to 10 PM most days. They also offer a wellness program--basically a membership club--wherein you pay $49 a month in dues and get one hour-long massage per month, plus membership rates on any additional massages (equal to the introductory rates). You can add on family members to your program for $39/each per month, and you can also bring in guests to enjoy massages at membership rates. If they had a branch closer to my home in NE Mpls, I'd sign on in a heartbeat.