Think of 15 albums that had such a profound effect on you they changed your life or the way you looked at it.
They sucked you in and took you over for days, weeks, months, years. These are the albums that you can use to identify time, places, people, emotions. These are the albums that no matter what they were thought of musically shaped your world.
Here are mine.
In no particular order:
1) The Doors -- The Doors
2) Pink Floyd -- Dark Side of the Moon
3) Ani Difranco -- Living in Clip
4) Joni Mitchell -- Hejira
5) Counting Crows -- August and Everything After
6) The Bodyguard soundtrack. Shut up. Junior High was a confusing time.
7) Paul Simon -- Rhythm of the Saints
Bjork -- Post
9) Jeff Buckley -- Grace
10) Tom Petty -- Wildflowers
11) Indigo Girls -- Indigo Girls
12) Ray LaMontagne -- Trouble
13) Portishead -- Dummy
14) Zero 7 -- When it Falls
15) Tori Amos -- Boys for Pele
Honorable Mentions go to:
Pete Yorn -- Music for the Morning After
the Wonder Boys soundtrack
Sia -- Colour the Small One
Radiohead -- In Rainbows
Iron and Wine -- Shepherd's Dog
Bob Dylan -- I can't pick just one
Ryan Adams -- Heartbreaker
The only stupid questions are those unasked!
1 post • Page 1 of 1